The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

We keep the camp and we take more pleasure to play?

Hello killers and survivors of this game without pleasure.

can you set up a system to temporarily ban campers after X camp report? There is no longer a pleasure to wait several minutes in the lobby and in the end this camping on the hook.

U.N.B.E.A.R.A.B.L.E

Comments

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    No. Camping is something a killer can do and isnt a ban offense. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Killers camp and tunnel because it works! I know it is not what you want to hear. Until players stop trying to rescue a "camped" survivor and just rush generators they will continue to do this. Smart players will do generators while the person on the hook does not try to pull themselves off and struggles as long as possible.

• byn402
    byn402 Member Posts: 4
    Why play a game if you do not have fun?
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited February 2019
    Can't ban players for being bad at the game. Also sometimes camping is inevitable (open gates or hook bombing team mates). I literally chased someone through the entire map yesterday and guess where he ran to. Exactly. Straight to the hooked survivor. Being a nice killer I let him unhook him and still chased the unhooking survivor. I did let him bleed out so he would have 4 minutes to think about what he did. I gave the other survivor the hatch for getting farmed off the hook.

EDIT: Just realized it sounds like they were the last survivors. All 4 were alive at this point.
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

'(Insert Generic Response Here)' Seriously though, just get better. You'll grasp the basics soon.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited February 2019

@byn402 said:

can you set up a system to temporarily ban campers after X camp report? There is no longer a pleasure to wait several minutes in the lobby and in the end this camping on the hook.

U.N.B.E.A.R.A.B.L.E

@byn402 said:

U.N.B.E.A.R.A.B.L.E

Ok we can do that, but I wonder with who you want to play after the whole killer community ha s benn banned.
    As you said, you are already waiting several minutes in queue, that should tell you enough

• byn402
    A temporary ban precisely to calm this method of pitiful game. I never camp because I always get two kills minimum, because behind the console is a guy who plays for fun, and because you gain so few points while camping that it's not worth it.

If there is no temporary even ban then adjust the blood points according to the killer's movement. Idk.
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Shad03 said:

'(Insert Generic Response Here)' Seriously though, just get better. You'll grasp the basics soon.

Ur font color choice looks like crap againts a black background 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Camping was a planned feature since day one. 
    So why ban, when the game is designed with it in mind?
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Camping isn't bannable. If someone is being camped, rush gens. If you're being camped, try to signal to the others that the killer is near and stuggle for as long as possible.

• Shad03

@chemical_reject said:
    Shad03 said:

Your font color choice looks like crap against a black background 

... Alright? I've seen worse font choices. My choice by far is not as bad.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Let them play how they want. Props to any camper that has success with it. I don't like it but I'm not gonna push to limit your playstyle. 
  • byn402
    I do not agree with you, I think it's anti-gambling. Yes.
  • chemical_reject
    edited February 2019
    Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:
    Shad03 said:

Oh yea I've seen worse but it's really taxing on the eyes to read. 
  • Shad03

@chemical_reject said:
    Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Shad03 said:

I struggle reading a lot of posts if they contain a Trump wall of text. Also bad grammar, but anyways. I do see where you are coming from.

Won't stop me from using it though.

• chemical_reject
    Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:
    Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Shad03 said:

I struggle reading a lot of posts if they contain a Trump wall of text. Also bad grammar, but anyways. I do see where you are coming from.

Oh I didn't think it would but I feel better now that u know it's a garbage font color. My eyes hurt so that's the last post from u that I'm gonna read. Good day!!
  • Shad03

@chemical_reject said:
    Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Shad03 said:

Oh I didn't think it would but I feel better now that u know it's a garbage font color. My eyes hurt so that's the last post from u that I'm gonna read. Good day!!

I just like green. I can speak in this font color though. Since it's still green.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

HA, some one who thinks camping is bannable

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@byn402 said:

U.N.B.E.A.R.A.B.L.E

Simply put, no. Its not a bannable offense and I highly doubt it ever will be.

• chemical_reject
    Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:
    Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Shad03 said:

I just like green. I can speak in this font color though. Since it's still green.

I know I said I wasn't gonna read anymore but that green is wonderful! No straining my eyes at all. And an added bonus when I see u reply to somthing I'm more likely to read it! I vote for the new green 
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Camping isn't and will never be a bannable offense.
    Yes it sucks for the person on the Hook but the others should be doing generators while the person is being camped. If the killer is face camping he's wasting time, Time that can be done getting gens and opening doors.

The best advice i can give is put yourself in the killers shoes and try to think what the most logical thing to do in their situation is, This way you can judge if they might be near the hook or not. Sure you'll get some that outright facecamp but It'll help with other killers who don't.

Also remember, Killers wont go to far from the hook if they think someone is coming for the save or if they know the exit gates are opened.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    If you want to ban people for playing however they want in a legitimate manner, this game is not for you and you should probably move on. 
  • Shad03

@chemical_reject said:
    Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Shad03 said:

@chemical_reject said: Shad03 said:

Your font color choice looks like crap against a black background  ... Alright? I've seen worse font choices. My choice by far is not as bad.

I know I said I wasn't gonna read anymore but that green is wonderful! No straining my eyes at all. And an added bonus when I see u reply to somthing I'm more likely to read it! I vote for the new green 

I'm a more dark person, but I am getting attached to this color. And sorry for making you come back XD, I just wanted your opinion on this color. I see you like it, I hope everyone else does as well.

Cause I refuse to change my main font color now.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Tsulan said:
    Camping was a planned feature since day one. 
    So why ban, when the game is designed with it in mind?
    Wondering how far down Id have to go to see this hook bummer post on a camping thread 
  • Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    Ban camping. Ban tunneling. Ban farming. Ban genrushing. Ban flashlights. Ban teabagging. Ban looping. Ban pallets. Ban DS. Ban NOED. Ban hooksabo. Ban basement. Ban bright outfits. Ban dark outfits. Ban everything and everyone.
    And still in the end you are not happy...