The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

About the recent 10% debuff when Co Oping on gens

So let me get this straight? I just need clarification.

If there are 80 charges, and 1 person on a generator works at 1 charge/second

2 people working on the gen with the 10% rebuff would look like this right?

1 person = 1 charge/sec
2 people = (1-0.1)+(1-0.1) = 1.8charges/sec

I don't believe I'm wrong on this. I could go furthur, but that information is irrelevant to my question.

If you equip Resilience, and you are getting a 9% increase in gen repairs.

That means:
1+0.9=1.9charges/second

Right? I suck at Math, but you're essentially completing 1.9 charges per second when you have Resilience activated. That means completing a generator Solo, with Resilience is actually more efficient than co-oping on generators.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

You are way off my dude.

9% of 1 is 0.09 not 0.9.

0.9 is 90%

So with resilience you have 1.09 charges

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@Delfador said:
    You are way off my dude.

9% of 1 is 0.09 not 0.9.

0.9 is 90%

@Delfador said:
    You are way off my dude.

9% of 1 is 0.09 not 0.9.

0.9 is 90%

See, I'm dumb. So I need someone like you.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

The debuff's always been there. It just didn't turn the bar red until the last patch.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited February 2019

@Acromio said:
    The debuff's always been there. It just didn't turn the bar red until the last patch.

This.

Also IIRC the 10% debuff is between both survivors, so when you have 2 on a gen it's actually 1.9 c/s not 1.8. That's why the bar turns blue when you are on the gen with someone using PT because it adds 10% for them, which negates the debuff, and why it turns yellow when you have more than one surv with PT because now you have more than 10% buff.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@thesuicidefox said:

@Acromio said:

This.

Also IIRC the 10% debuff is between both survivors, so when you have 2 on a gen it's actually 1.9 c/s not 1.8. That's why the bar turns blue when you are on the gen with someone using PT because it adds 10% for them, which negates the debuff, and why it turns yellow when you have more than one surv with PT because now you have more than 10% buff.

No. The debuff is applied PER Survivor.

The reason why there's no apparent debuff in the PT situation you're describing is because of the game rounding up an individual speed of 0.99 to 1.0

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@DocOctober said:

@thesuicidefox said:

@Acromio said:

This.

No. The debuff is applied PER Survivor.

The reason why there's no apparent debuff in the PT situation you're describing is because of the game rounding up an individual speed of 0.99 to 1.0

Ok cool. There you go from the Wiki man himself.