The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Let's play a PERK GAME

Yamaoka
Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
Person A names a perk
Person B says which killer profits by using said perk the most (and why).
Person B names another perk
Person C (etc.)

Let's start with: WHISPERS

Comments

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

Just want to say I am favoriting this. I feel like I might actually learn a lot about the myriad of perks here! Wish I could name some for you, but I wouldn't even begin to know. Carry on, just want to let you know this "game" is actually going to be useful, provided people are serious with it :D

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

@Yamaoka said:

I'd say, Wraith and Pig. Whispers are meant for locating survivors near gens. When you see it triggered - check the nearest gen. Pig can get free grab on survivor, while Wraith can move faster and get to place sooner.
    Also, quick hint on whispers: it triggers on hooked survivors.

My perk: Beast of prey. Never understand, why you need it in the first place.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Rattman said:

@Yamaoka said:

I'd say, Wraith and Pig. Whispers are meant for locating survivors near gens. When you see it triggered - check the nearest gen. Pig can get free grab on survivor, while Wraith can move faster and get to place sooner.

It can be good for mindgames and Freddy can benefit from it a little since most of his mindgames come from the red stain and it might help him out when he gets bloodlust 

My perk: Remember Me
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Rattman said:

@Yamaoka said:

It can be good for mindgames and Freddy can benefit from it a little since most of his mindgames come from the red stain and it might help him out when he gets bloodlust 

It can be good for end game pressure and pretty much overpowered with Noed. Amazing in endgame builds and can be great for that extra kill.

My perk: Brutal Strength.

• Spirit_Hag
    Spirit_Hag Member Posts: 168

@Poweas said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Rattman said:

@Yamaoka said:

It can be good for end game pressure and pretty much overpowered with Noed. Amazing in endgame builds and can be great for that extra kill.

Brutal Strength shines most on killers that cant really use their power to deal with pallets very well like Trapper, Myers, and Wraith. Killers like Hag, Nurse, Spirit dont really need it because pallets arent really as much of a threat or rather they have ways around them.

My Perk: Hex: Huntress Lullabye

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

@Poweas said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Rattman said:

@Yamaoka said:

Brutal Strength shines most on killers that cant really use their power to deal with pallets very well like Trapper, Myers, and Wraith. Killers like Hag, Nurse, Spirit dont really need it because pallets arent really as much of a threat or rather they have ways around them.

Anyone but Freddy
    7 seconds to sleep and as soon as you work on gen it tells you about it.

New Perk - Spies of the Shadows
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

@Spirit_Hag said:

@Poweas said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Rattman said:

@Yamaoka said:

Hex: Huntress Lullaby is completely luck based. You can have it on a good spot or either on a completely bad one.
    The killer that benefits the most by this perk is the Doctor, as he have a chance of have random skillchecks, Lullaby almost always guarantees that survivors are going to miss the skillchecks. It's meh on everyone else.

My perk : Save The Best For Last.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Unnamed_Freak said:

@Spirit_Hag said:

@Poweas said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Rattman said:

@Yamaoka said:

Hex: Huntress Lullaby is completely luck based. You can have it on a good spot or either on a completely bad one.
    The killer that benefits the most by this perk is the Doctor, as he have a chance of have random skillchecks, Lullaby almost always guarantees that survivors are going to miss the skillchecks. It's meh on everyone else.

My perk : Save The Best For Last.

Any pure M1 Killer, because they need it more.

Hex: Devour Hope.

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

@Boss said:

It's best on Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Billy, in my opinion.
    Wraith/Nurse/Billy because they can get away from hooks really fast and I find they gain tokens easily, especially Wraith with windstorm addons. Hag because she's a pretty mean totem defender.
    I know Billy already has an instadown, but its still funny M1ing them and insta downing them that way. The salt that comes from a Devour Hope billy is hilarious.
    Devour Hope is one of my favorite perks and I use it on pretty much everyone. It's decent on all killers to be honest.

My perk: Monitor & Abuse

• Boss

@makayla said:
    It's best on Wraith

Eyyy

@makayla said:
    especially Wraith with windstorm addons

Eyyyyyy

@makayla said:
    Devour Hope is one of my favorite perks and I use it on pretty much everyone.

Eyyyyyyyyy

I like you. :)

• makayla

@Boss said:

@makayla said:
    It's best on Wraith

Eyyy

@makayla said:

Eyyyyyy

@makayla said:

Eyyyyyyyyy

I like you too! Wraith mains unite. (Assuming you're a bing bong main.)

• Boss

@makayla said:

@Boss said:

@makayla said:
    It's best on Wraith

Eyyy

@makayla said:

Eyyyyyy

@makayla said:

Eyyyyyyyyy

Bruh, the new Windstorm Add-ons make this guy a lot more deadly. (Though still not A-tier if you ask me, but ehh, it's fine.)
    Many Survivors i face still underestimate him and this Add-on combo.
    They'll go like: "Oh no, you saw me stand here where you would definitely see me. I did that cause you're weak. Now follow me to this loop."
    Then they run towards a pallet or window, but i can block them thanks to Windstorm & then they get Injured. (Or down if i have 3 Tokens. (Or dead if i have 5.))

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Potatophobia

• makayla

@Boss said:

@makayla said:

@Boss said:

@makayla said:
    It's best on Wraith

Eyyy

@makayla said:

Eyyyyyy

@makayla said:

Eyyyyyyyyy

Bruh, the new Windstorm Add-ons make this guy a lot more deadly. (Though still not A-tier if you ask me, but ehh, it's fine.)
    Many Survivors i face still underestimate him and this Add-on combo.
    They'll go like: "Oh no, you saw me stand here where you would definitely see me. I did that cause you're weak. Now follow me to this loop."
    Then they run towards a pallet or window, but i can block them thanks to Windstorm & then they get Injured. (Or down if i have 3 Tokens. (Or dead if i have 5.))

Double Windstorm with BBQ, MYC, and Devour Hope. Evil build right there. Even if they start farming each other you get away from the hook so fast you're practically garunteed an insta down, even if your Devour Hope is gone. I love Wraith. He'll always be S+++++ tier in my heart :)

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    makayla said:

@Boss said:

Wraith/Nurse/Billy because they can get away from hooks really fast and I find they gain tokens easily, especially Wraith with windstorm addons. Hag because she's a pretty mean totem defender.
    I know Billy already has an instadown, but its still funny M1ing them and insta downing them that way. The salt that comes from a Devour Hope billy is hilarious.
    Devour Hope is one of my favorite perks and I use it on pretty much everyone. It's decent on all killers to be honest.

M&A, works best on T1 Myers (mainly Scratched Mirror Myers) and Legion. Then Hag to a lesser degree.

Myers, pretty obvious. Staying in tier 1 with M&A makes your TR almost zero outside of a chase. Its perfect for Scratched Mirror, as choosing a map with several LoS blockers (Lery's and The Game), means endless jumpscares.

Legion, mainly because outside of a chase, you look like a Survivor (you may be able to fool some people like this), so a reduced TR does wonders. And the bigger the TR during a chase, the better, as Killer Instinct is more likely to reveal someone nearby. Almost as if Legion was designed to go with M&A.

Hag, mainly because she also has a reduced TR, and she blends in well in most maps. Therefore, another jumpscare Killer, potentially.

Next perk:
    + Make Your Choice
  • Boss
    edited February 2019

@makayla said:
    He'll always be S+++++ tier in my heart :)

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

@PigNRun said:
    makayla said:

@Boss said:

M&A, works best on T1 Myers (mainly Scratched Mirror Myers) and Legion. Then Hag to a lesser degree.

Myers, pretty obvious. Staying in tier 1 with M&A makes your TR almost zero outside of a chase. Its perfect for Scratched Mirror, as choosing a map with several LoS blockers (Lery's and The Game), means endless jumpscares.

Legion, mainly because outside of a chase, you look like a Survivor (you may be able to fool some people like this), so a reduced TR does wonders. And the bigger the TR during a chase, the better, as Killer Instinct is more likely to reveal someone nearby. Almost as if Legion was designed to go with M&A.

Hag, mainly because she also has a reduced TR, and she blends in well in most maps. Therefore, another jumpscare Killer, potentially.

Next perk:

• Make Your Choice

Freddy by a mile! His inability to camp makes MYC trigger alot more often than you may expect! It promotes an anti-tunnel gameplay too! Other than BBQ and ruin, I would say this is THE BEST perk for freddy.

Spirit Fury.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Spirit Fury.

That's an easy one. Leatherface. Reason: He gets severely looped which causes him to become a killer with no ability. Running spirit fury on him allows him to get a free chainsaw hit after getting stunned by that particular pallet making him more viable especially if you combined it with enduring.

Next perk: TINKERER
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited February 2019

@Yamaoka said:
    NightmareReborn said:

Spirit Fury.

That's an easy one. Leatherface. Reason: He gets severely looped which causes him to become a killer with no ability. Running spirit fury on him allows him to get a free chainsaw hit after getting stunned by that particular pallet making him more viable especially if you combined it with enduring.

Next perk: TINKERER

It's pretty much only good on Billy. Where he can appear out of nowhere at a gen. However, sometimes it can be used in chase to mindgame if you break the chase. It can also be used to keep track of the gens. Not good on most killers but really shines on Billy.

Next perk: Agitation.