The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What do you think killers do on their day off?

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

So imagine they have a day off, just relaxing....getting blood off their hands, what would they do? I imagine Bubba, working in a resturaunt, the wraith playing tennis...the huntress least reading to children....

Comments

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited February 2019
    I think they live in a reality show styled mansion with the survivors.
    Both sides drop the "act" because the trials we see are like professional wrestling. Looks impressive, but is nowhere as near harmful as it seems. We still have our survivors after all they've been through.

The Hag and Claudette have a garden together, and share a love of plants. 
    Hag is wondering if she should take Claudette as an apprentice. 

Huntress has a close friendship with Susie. Huntress is self conscious about her size. 
    Susie is self conscious about her braces.
    They encourage eachother, and Susie wants huntress to grow her hair out.

Jake is a social butterfly. Generally popular but never as deep into anything as anyone.

Nea, Jeff, and Legion hang out and listen to metal by bands with names that look like killer offerings in a pile.

Kate and Billy hang out due to the appreciation of country music, and beer.

Post edited by Rebel_Raven on
  • drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

Freddy probably cries in a corner.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

The Entity is a family man. He devotes all his spare time to helping his children with their schoolwork and tries to give Mrs The Entity a little help keeping their domain both spick and also span.

• Mushwin

I think the hag has a day with a cocktail by the beach, or getting a massage.....Legion make sandcastles close by.....trapper frolicks in the sun and near the water.....and the devs in a dingy just enjoying the waves

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Spirit is constantly in the libraries, reading family books on her bloodline and sometimes talks to Adam, another person who is in the library.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Clown and David are always challenging eac other in drinking competions, Clown always bellow with laughter when David passes out drunk.

• e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189
    edited February 2019

Wraith face camps himself in front of a mirror.

. . . For 24 hours.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Doctor has to deal with the insurance coverage of all killers and survivors and keeps laughing his ass off when the insurance tells him they're going to raise the insurance premium due to the number injuries.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

reads title
    Personally, i don't think they even get those.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    They get treated for the burn out syndrome. 
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    edited February 2019
    Well we all know what Wraith and Nurse do together...
  • Mushwin

@Khroalthemadbomber LOL i wonder what a wraith/nurse baby would look like....

• Snikers
    Snikers Member Posts: 64

It's my understanding that Trapper is banging Meg, Hillbilly is banging Claudette, and David is banging Dwight. I've seen the pictures.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

They go on long romantic walks in the forest only to randomly be pulled into a match. D:

• @Mushwin said:

We'll never get to know because I'm assuming they are two responsible adults who do protected sex.

• Mushwin

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:

@Mushwin said:

We'll never get to know because I'm assuming they are two responsible adults who do protected sex.

lol!!!

• Mushwin

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre i want to see a nurse wraith baby!

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Clown and David are always challenging eac other in drinking competions, Clown always bellow with laughter when David passes out drunk.

Are we working with the theory or assumption that their backstories are fictional? Because I would like to think David would punch a serial killer, #########, and suggested pedophile and not party with one. 
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Bubba massively enjoys sewing. Hes a great craftsman.whilst waiting for his chili to cook.
    Billy drives around dirt tracks practicing his drifting.
    Wraith likely meditates
    Doctor probably reading up on neuroscience articles.
    Piggy tinkering with her equipment.
    Huntress likely reading folk tales and learning new nursery rhymes.
    Couple of ideas off the top of my head.