The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

"GG EZ"

Yeah, real smooth getting away from a noob killer. Have fun with your report c:

Comments

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Wut? Report for what?
  • SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

@Spiritbx said:
    Wut? Report for what?

Being a taunting ass. Saying "GG EZ" after he won, so I called him out on it. Told him yeah, real EZ getting away from a noob hunter, then he started ######### talking. So reported for harrasment/unsportsmanlike conduct in chat.

GG

• SIlentCetra

@Spiritbx said:
    That does nothing. He's just being an ass to get you riled up, try to not let it get to you too much.  

He's probably pissy about his hero Ochido getting banned, so he's taking it out on others.

I just get sick of that kind of conduct in literally every game. When I smash a ######### level 2 in For Honor, as a rep 50+, I don't be all "GG EZ NOOB HAHAHA." Don't see why people do that crap.

Maybe reporting them does nothing, but maybe when he does that bs to the wrong people and enough DO report him, he will get a slap on the wrist--enough to chill.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    I respond GG EZ if you send me a toxic message. 
  • SIlentCetra

@fcc2014 said:

Well I didn't send any message at all. First thing the dude said.

Like, I get I am new, so as a killer, I don't provide much of a challenge. You don't have to be a dick about it, I'm trying to LEARN, goddamn

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    He's probably got hundreds of hours on the game anyway and deranked just to take advantage of new players.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    He's probably got hundreds of hours on the game anyway and deranked just to take advantage of new players.
    ^ this.
    Just ignore that player. Some people need to mock other people, and not only that, they derank on purpose to face less experienced players. They are the real losers.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@fcc2014 said:

Like, I get I am new, so as a killer, I don't provide much of a challenge. You don't have to be a dick about it, I'm trying to LEARN, goddamn

Don't let it get to you or frustrate you. Keep playing learn loops and layouts. The more you play the better you will get. Ignore teabaggers and the toxic chat. Some people are just shitheads.
  • Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    The best thing you can do to avoid toxic people and their toxic comments is to leave immediately. That's their weakness hehe. It makes them mad if nobody is there to see or hear them.
  • Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    If it helps, i was playing against a clearly new killer player, and one survivor started being a dick, the rest of us told him to stop and he appologised, saying he didnt know why he was so salty.  

Sometimes people do it to vent off other frustrations from their lives in basic bully behavior.  

It doesnt excuse them, but maybe something bad happened in their lives and this is how they vent. Not everyone knows how to deal with pain and stress, some end up hurting others to try to make themselves feel better.
  • HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    I have a spare hankie here if you need it. 
  • e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189
    edited February 2019

@fcc2014 said:
    SIlentCetra said:

@fcc2014 said:

Don't let it get to you or frustrate you. Keep playing learn loops and layouts. The more you play the better you will get. Ignore teabaggers and the toxic chat. Some people are just shitheads.

Well it's a bit crude but when someone does that to me I'll usually say in response:

"Well I'm off to motorboat my wifes enormous breasts so I guess I win? =P"

^ that usually shuts them up. lawl

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I write "gg ez" if someone sends me a toxic message or they DC. 
  • SIlentCetra

@HawkAyeTheNoo said:

I bet you're one of the ones that do that crap.

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

When they DC? But they will never see it lol

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

@HawkAyeTheNoo said:

I bet you're one of the ones that do that crap.

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

When they DC? But they will never see it lol

I play on PS4. I always message someone if it was a fun match or if they DC.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

???

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Just ignore them. He's probably not skilled enough to reach the higher ranks so he deranks to bully new players.

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

As you play this game, you'll meet a lot of virgin douchebags who practically worship people like OchiDo. Just ignore them, they're just losers

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Saltyyyyyy....

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

I think it is time for the OP to turn the end game chat off.

• BrendanLeeT
    BrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272

This is a real issue with DbD, I'm a killer main but me and my friend wanted to play some survivor so I was all the way back at rank 18, which shows you how much I play. Every time there was a toxic survivor and the killer didn't get any kills, one of us will sacrifice ourselves to make the killer feel a little better and then give them tips.

Some killers get surprised when they see stuff like that when survivors will stay behind in chat to either give props to the killer or give them tips.

• SIlentCetra

@BrendanLeeT said:
    This is a real issue with DbD, I'm a killer main but me and my friend wanted to play some survivor so I was all the way back at rank 18, which shows you how much I play. Every time there was a toxic survivor and the killer didn't get any kills, one of us will sacrifice ourselves to make the killer feel a little better and then give them tips.

Some killers get surprised when they see stuff like that when survivors will stay behind in chat to either give props to the killer or give them tips.

Now THAT is someone who will keep new players playing. I don't expect people to sacrifice themselves just because I didn't get any kills--but if a survivor is "good" enough to teabag every chance they get, then they are good enough to give the obvious new player some tips to improve their game. Way to go, THIS is the kind of player we need in the DbD community!

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@SIlentCetra said:
    Yeah, real smooth getting away from a noob killer. Have fun with your report c:

I'm pretty sure he was simply telling you:
    "Great Game, Excellent Zeal!"
    Seems they really respected your overall effort that match and wish to reward you with reasonable praise.