The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

SWFs are Killing my Will to Kill

I don't even know what to do about them anymore, if my game isn't a 3 man these days from the ######### servers DCing someone mid match it's a game against people who have hundreds of hours on me all communicating together. Gotten to the point that I am no longer having fun playing Killer, and I don't enjoy Survivor, this has pushed me to the edge of uninstalling with how utterly frustrating dealing with SWFs is. I'm a Pig main, obviously by the avatar choice, and now that I've been playing through the purple ranks and dealing with mostly red rank parties (just got destroyed by 3 red ranks and a rank 19 SWF); I have to ask myself is it even worth playing?

This game seems to encourage a Peter principle when it comes to playing, as I'm now running into players that playing and winning against is a chore in and of itself. "Git gud" is the usual answer here, but if getting better just means I eventually hit the red ranks and am stuck in nothing but frustrating matches with no alternatives other than to play some busted killer to do well instead of one I enjoy, I don't see why I should bother playing my heart out.

Is there anything I can even do to beat SWFs that are all spread out and working together, letting each other know when I'm in a chase so they can work on gens, or blinding me and running perfect loops. It seems like as soon as I knock one down, a generator goes off across the map or my totem explodes, and I have to choose between dealing with that person who is down and also more than likely has their flashlight friend running up to blind me or their toolbox buddy sabo'ing the hooks, or trying to put pressure on my gens.

TL;DR: This sucks, I'm not having fun anymore because of SWFs and the ranking system. What can I do?

Comments

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Save some ebony moris, thats my only advise, besides that try using killers that can end chases fastly, git gud with the nurse for example

• Crackgear
    Crackgear Member Posts: 279
    As above , Save Ebony Mori's or even Green Ones .

Use stupid synergy perks that could down a surv fast . 

Try to not fall for loopers with flashlights or obssesions . 
    Watch your prey , attack on the weak

Don't need to get a 4k unless you trust yourself and have proper conscience . Read the survivors thoughts . 

Just try to get 2 kills atleast , patrol till one of the is stage two , so you can kill them immediately the next hook.
  • Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

To be honest deranking would be your best bet. Until the devs balance around voice chat and abandon their "not all killers will be viable at rank 1" philosophy it's your only option. Just play like you'd normally do and take the loses that come. You'll reach your sweat spot rank of challenge and fun eventually.

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    I think your best bet would be to play survivor more. Playing survivor has made me infinitely better as a killer. I'm no longer afraid of SWF anymore.
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@LegitAdventurer said:
    I think your best bet would be to play survivor more. Playing survivor has made me infinitely better as a killer. I'm no longer afraid of SWF anymore.

You will be when you get to rank 1.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Yeah, it honestly sucks, but there's not really a lot to be done about it.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    100% agree playing survivours to a high standard helps a lot in figuring out survivours patterns and developing a 6th sense when tracking and anticipating your opponets movement.

Embrace slugging targets to end games once the oppurtunity presents itself and embrace scummy tactics if your opponets are playing optimally. 

Finally put time into learning a top tier killer so you will have a killer that can almost guarrante you a win if you feel survivours playing are oppresively good at a given point of time. Recomendations billy, nurse, spirit and hag are all good options. 

Force survivours to make saves at dead zpnes where there is no pallet and try and pick chases at weaker loops. Avoid difficult/unplayable loops. Never be afraid to give up on a chase early if the player is good at looping. 

Finally always go into a killer game with the idea the odds are stacked against you so the loss doesn't hit so hard. Disable chat by hiding it as competitve players will want to chip away at you self worth so you continously play on tilt.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    I know how you feel. 
    If it wasn't for that massive imbalance between SWF and killer, there's no telling where I would be. As much as I love the game, I take breaks, not that I have a lot of time as it is. 

There's not a lot of pep talk that can be done.

But yeah, start saving moris. Run rancor instead of bitter murmur even though it's only really good in the end to get that kill, maybe. 

Hopefully something will be done. 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Take a break from the game. 
    Best advice I can give you.

This game tends to burn out killer mains. 
    Most killer streamers have been taking a break since it's so unbalanced. 

Even Matt Cote recommended playing something else, when a killer complained during a dev stream. 
  • Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Most swf's are pretty bad. I rarely run into problematic 4-swfs, those that are good at the game and run full crutchperks and tryhard to win. Most swfs are just people goofing around, not depip squads.
    And if they act toxic, you can still tunnelcamp them and tryhard yourself. Or use op addons or toptier killers.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Not saying it's not possible but in general you kind of need to upgrade killer as you go through the ranks.

You're starting to struggle now and Pig just isn't going to cut it anymore. Time to move on to Nurse/Billy/Spirit/Hag etc

Sucks but that's how the game is. You'll need 10 times as much sweat to win with Pig than you would with Billy or Spirit.
  • pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    I haaaate those sweat with friends swf. Absolutely miserable and genuinely the one true flaw with the game imo. 

I have found a little success with a Remember Me/Noed/BBQ/You choose build. Your goal is to find your obsession and hit and down them, get them killed as soon as you reach 4-6 stacks; it doesn’t matter if gens keep popping because once your obsession is dead, not only are probably some other players injured but they will NOT escape, especially if you have Dying Light too. It doesn’t always work but for the most part I have been satisfied. 
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I completely understand, I've been feeling the same way about the game for a couple of weeks now, I'm hardly playing anymore.
    Until the Devs balance around voice coms nothing is going to change and I honestly don't see that happening anytime soon or until enough killers feel the same way and leave the game.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Dark_Whorse said:
    I don't even know what to do about them anymore, if my game isn't a 3 man these days from the ######### servers DCing someone mid match it's a game against people who have hundreds of hours on me all communicating together. Gotten to the point that I am no longer having fun playing Killer, and I don't enjoy Survivor, this has pushed me to the edge of uninstalling with how utterly frustrating dealing with SWFs is. I'm a Pig main, obviously by the avatar choice, and now that I've been playing through the purple ranks and dealing with mostly red rank parties (just got destroyed by 3 red ranks and a rank 19 SWF); I have to ask myself is it even worth playing?

This game seems to encourage a Peter principle when it comes to playing, as I'm now running into players that playing and winning against is a chore in and of itself. "Git gud" is the usual answer here, but if getting better just means I eventually hit the red ranks and am stuck in nothing but frustrating matches with no alternatives other than to play some busted killer to do well instead of one I enjoy, I don't see why I should bother playing my heart out.

Is there anything I can even do to beat SWFs that are all spread out and working together, letting each other know when I'm in a chase so they can work on gens, or blinding me and running perfect loops. It seems like as soon as I knock one down, a generator goes off across the map or my totem explodes, and I have to choose between dealing with that person who is down and also more than likely has their flashlight friend running up to blind me or their toolbox buddy sabo'ing the hooks, or trying to put pressure on my gens.

TL;DR: This sucks, I'm not having fun anymore because of SWFs and the ranking system. What can I do?

There are a lot of interesting games on sale atm. Ive bought some too and will take a longer break from DBD until the devs fix at least some of the major balancing issues

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Steam profile them and dodge if they're SWF. You can see them in the pregame for a reason

• Dark_Whorse
    Dark_Whorse Member Posts: 45

@DexyIV said:
    Steam profile them and dodge if they're SWF. You can see them in the pregame for a reason

I usually check the profiles to see who's with who, but it doesn't work well if they have it hidden which most do. Most of the time I can only hazard guesses depending on if someone has a DBD related avatar or not.

@The_Crusader said:
    Not saying it's not possible but in general you kind of need to upgrade killer as you go through the ranks.

You're starting to struggle now and Pig just isn't going to cut it anymore. Time to move on to Nurse/Billy/Spirit/Hag etc

Sucks but that's how the game is. You'll need 10 times as much sweat to win with Pig than you would with Billy or Spirit.

You're right, but at that point it's not even playing to enjoy the game it's just getting sucked into the optimization race since BHVR has some ridiculous "Not every killer can be viable" design philosophy... Though, it's probably more of an excuse to not balance as much. I'll have to farm more blood points to get my billy up, but I've at least got spirit with 4 perks. Don't ever plan to play the nurse because I get really annoyed hearing the constant screeching and seeing all the head wobbling.

• Bongbingbing
    edited February 2019

@Dark_Whorse said:

@DexyIV said:

I usually check the profiles to see who's with who, but it doesn't work well if they have it hidden which most do. Most of the time I can only hazard guesses depending on if someone has a DBD related avatar or not.

@The_Crusader said:

You're right, but at that point it's not even playing to enjoy the game it's just getting sucked into the optimization race since BHVR has some ridiculous "Not every killer can be viable" design philosophy... Though, it's probably more of an excuse to not balance as much. I'll have to farm more blood points to get my billy up, but I've at least got spirit with 4 perks. Don't ever plan to play the nurse because I get really annoyed hearing the constant screeching and seeing all the head wobbling.

This is another huge problem that the Devs refuse to change. I guarantee their would be less people complaining about SWF If all killers could stand a chance at rank one. SWF would still be an unbalanced mess but at least you could put up some kind of a fight.

The Fact they purposely designed the game in a way that you're forced to play 4 of the 14 killers available to have a Decent game is such a waste.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Some advice to consider:

Get Franklin's Demise for your Killers when SWF that all or most equip items.  Often they'll be Green-Pink rarity and they WILL go back for them if they get away.  Can slow Gen Rushing a lil

Use your gut feeling/intuition and lobby dodge (frowned upon but your enjoyment matters) if you see a group that could be trouble.  I do this from time to time, you're not obligated to stay in a lobby.

Practice ending chases a bit sooner, where to pressure Gens, who's the weaker or reckless players.  Getting it to be 3 VS 1 significantly increases your chances to win.

Bait out pallet drops or swing into them as you can get a sweet hit in.

Practice mindgames and baiting out Survivors to run into your hits.

Get Perks like Make Your Choice, Devour Hope and Haunted Ground for the potential to snowball/capitalize on your opponents.

Finally, try to not put TOO much stock into wanting a 3k or 4k (I know I sometimes do xD) nor about Rank, if you Derank or get a bad game, try to learn from it and apply itnto future games.  Remember, we're to have fun playing these games 💀💜

• e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189
    edited February 2019

@Okapi said:
    To be honest deranking would be your best bet. Until the devs balance around voice chat and abandon their "not all killers will be viable at rank 1" philosophy it's your only option. Just play like you'd normally do and take the loses that come. You'll reach your sweat spot rank of challenge and fun eventually.

You'd have to somehow link in external voice chat programs with easy anti cheat then put a voice coms system in game that triggers some sort of directional warning for the killer, similar to spies from the shadows.

Of cause that's not going to stop people getting together in public so they can communicate that way at which point killers will still complain because that's what they do.

Just because Killers /stamp their feet and /cry for survivor nerfs and killer buffs (and get them each and every single time) doesn't mean they can stop people meeting up and organizing a SWF group that way. Well maybe if they ban specific IP addresses from grouping with each other which would be a terrible decision, friends like to play together, take that away and killers are not going to find matches for them to be able to /faceroll their easy-mode, crutch fest on.

Hell here's an idea! lets ban fun and watch the game die! yeah at least then we can have our empty lobby simulator that Killers so desperately want to achieve at all costs! XD

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    e8Lattice said:

@Okapi said:

You'd have to somehow link in external voice chat programs with easy anti cheat then put a voice coms system in game that triggers some sort of directional warning for the killer, similar to spies from the shadows.

Of cause that's not going to stop people getting together in public so they can communicate that way at which point killers will still complain because that's what they do.

Just because Killers /stamp their feet and /cry for survivor nerfs and killer buffs (and get them each and every single time) doesn't mean they can stop people meeting up and organizing a SWF group that way. Well maybe if they ban specific IP addresses from grouping with each other which would be a terrible decision, friends like to play together, take that away and killers are not going to find matches for them to be able to /faceroll their easy-mode, crutch fest on.

Hell here's an idea! lets ban fun and watch the game die! yeah at least then we can have our empty lobby simulator that Killers so desperately want to achieve at all costs! XD

Lmao...you're a funny one... *takes your mask off* GASP, it was Meg all along!
  • LegitAdventurer
    Blueberry said:

@LegitAdventurer said:

You will be when you get to rank 1.

Nah fam. Ive been rank 1 forever. I can't escape it.
  • captainlongshlong
    captainlongshlong Member Posts: 87
    edited February 2019

SWF encourages people to play the game. Without it, DBD would likely lose players and consequently, money. From a business perspective, it's understandable why the devs aren't doing anything about it - why would they do something that could potentially cost them money?

But the truth is that DBD is already heavily weighted in favour of survivors. SWF gives even more of an advantage to survivors, to the detriment to the killer.

It is not fair, it is not balanced and it is not enjoyable for a killer. But the only way things will change is if people just stopped playing killer altogether. That way the devs would have to do something about it.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

@LegitAdventurer said:

I agree here. Playing survivor not only gets you more familiar with the limitations of survivors, but also lets you be around them more, seeing how other players use their characters and what they do to hide, sneak, etc.

You just see survivors more when you play them, so it's easier to guess certain choices as killer.

Also, different killers are gonna be like different play styles, so some will be easier for others, while some are harder for others. It might just be that your play style doesn't fit the powers of the killer as well as another might. I thought I hated playing the wraith and leveled him last, and now I've found even before his update that he was one of my favorites.

• LegitAdventurer
    I litterally just faced a 4 stack claudette squad all dressed in the same exact ourfits with 4 medkits at rank 1 as the hag. A "low tier killer" and got a 3 stack. Thats a definite win in my book.

The biggest issues with killers I believe is that they cry that they didn't get a 4k, so they didn't win. Hell, i even accept 2ks as wins sometimes. Just because you didn't get a 4k doesn't mean you didn't do good. 
  • captainlongshlong
    captainlongshlong Member Posts: 87

@LegitAdventurer said:
    I litterally just faced a 4 stack claudette squad all dressed in the same exact ourfits with 4 medkits at rank 1 as the hag. A "low tier killer" and got a 3 stack. Thats a definite win in my book.

The biggest issues with killers I believe is that they cry that they didn't get a 4k, so they didn't win. Hell, i even accept 2ks as wins sometimes. Just because you didn't get a 4k doesn't mean you didn't do good. 

Anything less than a 4K is a big fat L for me.

If I can't secure the 4K, then I take a red hot poker, and insert it directly into my rectum.

• LegitAdventurer
    edited February 2019

@LegitAdventurer said:

Anything less than a 4K is a big fat L for me.

If I can't secure the 4K, then I take a red hot poker, and insert it directly into my rectum.

4ks are near impossible because of the hatch. Maybe because I couldnt care enough about camping the hatch for 25 minutes waiting for a survivor to try and leave.
  • PsychoticItalian
    PsychoticItalian Member Posts: 23

@Cymer said:
    My advice for you is, get your priorities right!

At first I was also frustrated playing against "cheating" SWF. But now I start to enjoy it.
    You can use there SWF against them. They play differently, often more recklessly and over altruistic.
    Use this against them!
    Put a higher focus on genprotection and a hit and run style of playing. If you can't down a survivor fast enough, let him go and focus on the gens. He tries to lure you away from his friends and gens.
    Don't fall for it.
    Set up your parameters and protect them. Engage in a survivor only is you can get an alpha strike in. Surprise them/outplay them, now you need only one additional hit. If these conditions are not given and the gens are not safe, abandon the chase.
    It's not worth.

Hook the first survivor ASAP. 
    Bait the team and let their voice advantage play against them.

You will win with your hit and run style if you can lock down the gens. 
    It's a war of attrition. Grind them down. Let them use up their DS and hooks until they simply die on the hook.
    Don't give in, in the thrill of the hunt.
    Play cold, methodically and kill them by exploit them in every way possible.

There is no honour. There is no fair game.
    Only cold killing.

Is it fun?
    No.
    But you win.

I would rather play a Hex: Third Seal with Deerstalker and Knock Out, down and separate them, let them feel the fear and desperation of being alone and isolated, but voice nullifies this playstyle and a lot of the original horror of the game. It's sad, that the devs don't put more emphasis on this gameplay aspect, but hey, if you don't like it, play CiV!

I didn't use to play like this in the higher ranks, but once I started getting into lower green/higher purple it became a necessity. Survivors get much better at looping.

I'm at rank 1 atm, and I almost never chase unless they are in a trapped area, you just have to avoid safe loops. And don't respect pallets, you want to get rid of as many as possible early game, it makes it easier to get downs mid/end game.

I would also recommend a killer that can get rid of most loops; Hag, Nurse, Billy, Spirit, Huntress or Legion (probably my last choice, but he gets gets rid of loops and helps if the survivors are grouped up). I used to always play Myers (as shown by my profile pic) but have been maining Hag more in the higher ranks and sometimes Huntress.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

@Dark_Whorse said:

Survive with friends are the most psychologically predictable groups of people on the planet. Abuse altruism, abuse altruism, abuse altruism. SWF groups are the only idiots in this game that will do any dumb thing it takes to go back and save their friends.......and thats where you come in. People make good bait. Theres a lot you can do with that just look at every psycho killer movie ever. The damsel in distress, the best friend trapped in the basement with a monster and they rush into a booby trapped maze only to die while trying to save their friends. Those are tropes, but they are tropes because people are predictable creatures. You can use this to your advantage, to regain control of the match. And there are tools you can use to abuse this factor. Even if it means slugging. Even if it means holding onto your traps. You get about a clean 2 minutes to study how the survivors are playing, and what they will be doing. Take your time, and plan perks to nullify their comfortable mental states. If you see items on them, bring franklins, just something as simple as that can make a survivor second guess and have to completely rethink what they were doing. Things like sloppy butcher which just shut down heal speed bonuses. Things like thanatophobia which just slow down everything.

I wanna say this though, TOTEMS ARE A TRAP, do not get used to using them they are terrible perks until they fix the hex system most of them aren't worth running unless its like NoED. Which most people ignore until its too late. Also as a pig, stay away from perks that require you to have god tier mobility. Which is most long distance tracking perks. Try to take add ons that make unlocking jigsaw boxes extra cancerous. And above all else try to use anything and everything to your advantage to stall for time. This is pigs main control factor, time time time time time.......Bring knockout regardless off the enemy teams communication, and try to in a way photographically memorize where you pinned someone down 1 knockout can give you enough time to find someone tag them and return to the body slowing the game down just a little bit, so you can keep spreading the pain. And try not to get used to crouching so much, it wastes precious time if you don't have a target. Make it count for something.

• NathanExplosion
    NathanExplosion Member Posts: 337

@Dark_Whorse said:

It's been years that peoples complains about it, nothing new, and i feel you.

Here's the Dev's official answer to this complaint :

That's what i have done a long time ago, and it seems that some peoples got the same idea, in regard of all these "Lobby dodging/Lobby simulator" threads popping everywhere.

The irony is tasting good at least !

• LegitAdventurer
    edited February 2019
    I think people would rather complain that SWF is imbalanced instead of learning how to beat SWF lol. 

That just kinda sums up the gaming community as a whole lol. "This is too hard, instead of getting better myself, they have to make the game easier for me"
  • LegitAdventurer
    I think people would rather complain that SWF is imbalanced instead of learning how to beat SWF lol. 

That just kinda sums up the gaming community as a whole lol. "This is too hard, instead of getting better myself, they have to make the game easier for me"
    This is a rubbish response. The game was never designed around coordinated voice chat, hence why no in-game voice chat. It’s near impossible for a single player to combat such strategy because they can’t be damaging/guarding gens and chasing/downing survivors at the same time, no matter how skilled a killer they are at both of these essential gameplay mechanics. 
    There are plenty of people who feel the exact same way I do because we aren't afraid of SWF groups lol. We fight(and kill) every lobby, every survivor, every challenge presented to us. And if I get outplayed then I get outplayed. But even against the best of survivors that doesn't happen very often for one, very important reason. I don't camp and I dont tunnel. Every second counts both as survivor and as killer. If I'm camping, or tunneling a survivor I'm just wasting my own time. I try to be pursuing atleast 2 survivors at all times.
  • TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66

I understand how you feel and I myself play against a lot of SWF because my internet connection like to let them join with me. I agree the game is annoying when you play as a killer and you can be bullied all the time. I really don't think you can win against them only if you are a really really good player and you rely on their mistakes. For people who suggest nurse, I really don't think that Nurse is OP or better than SWF because it's just a regular killer with a ######### Auto Aim. I find myself when I play as a survivor countering her easily, even the good nurses. I think the game should offer development on making killers either more powerful when SWF enter a game or maybe just give some of the killers more power. I really wish spirit has more power she is so easy.

The game favor survivors over killers so you have to deal with that.

• LegitAdventurer
    All of my games tonight as killer I played against SWF groups(trust me they allllll messaged me, talking so much ######### as a group, sad days) and I didnt lose a single game. Either every game I played was a 3k or a 4k. And I'm in high ranks (I'm only purple instead of red for once) but that didn't stop the survivors from being mostly red ranks all night. 

So stop all this fooie. You guys can be good too. I'm not even the most skilled killer, I just play both sides consistently at red ranks and never dodge or DC. Makes me better at both sides.
  • Bongbingbing

@LegitAdventurer said:

It's not about beating SWF it's about the obvious advantage they get from coms, How can you not see the imbalances?
    Here's a list of all the information that can be shared by over voice coms, You tell me if it's game braking or not.

• Where the Killer is at all Times.
    • Where the other survivors are.
    • Killer's add ons if they effect survivors.
    • When to Hide.
    • When to Save.
    • When another Survivor is being chased.
    • When It's safe to work on a Gen.
    • What Pallets have been used.
    • The Wiggle progress bar of other survivors and if to take hits.
    • Where the good loops are.
    • Where Totems are and how many have been cleansed.
    • Where Traps are placed.
    • What traps have been Disarmed, Triggered or flash lighted.
    • Where Gens are.
    • What Gens are completed.
    • What Gens have been Kicked.
    • If the Doors are Open.
    • What Doors are Open.
    • Where Hatch is.
      *Once used, they know Killer perks like Iron grasp, agitation, spirit fury, enduring, Brutal strength, Bamboozle, Overcharge and a lot more.

• Aura reading Perks if one survivor has Distortion.

• Counter Blindness Perks like Hex: Third Seal and Knockout.

and probably more, They have eyes on the map and have the potential to know everything that happens from start to finish.

• perotx
    perotx Member Posts: 77

@Bongbingbing said:

@LegitAdventurer said:

It's not about beating SWF it's about the obvious advantage they get from coms, How can you not see the imbalances?
    Here's a list of all the information that can be shared by over voice coms, You tell me if it's game braking or not.

• When to Hide.
    • When to Save.
    • Where Gens are.
    • If the Doors are Open.
    • What Doors are Open.
    • Where Hatch is.
      *Once used, they know Killer perks like Iron grasp, agitation, spirit fury, enduring, Brutal strength, Bamboozle, Overcharge and a lot more.

and probably more, They have eyes on the map and have the potential to know everything that happens from start to finish.

Sure, but they also have to effectively communicate it to each other which is difficult and doesn't happen often. Besides, SWF also have a different playstyle. Two specific things about their playstyle is that they tend to work on the same gens and they are extremely altruistic. Simply because of the two features you can play around their advantages. Also, SWF communication can sometimes even be used against them.

@DudeDelicious said:
    LegitAdventurer said:

This is a rubbish response. The game was never designed around coordinated voice chat, hence why no in-game voice chat. It’s near impossible for a single player to combat such strategy because they can’t be damaging/guarding gens and chasing/downing survivors at the same time, no matter how skilled a killer they are at both of these essential gameplay mechanics. 

I make 4k's every game against any type of team, including DS flashlight Adrenaline "toxic" SWFs, on high ranks as what's called the "weakest" killer in the game. Maybe you guys really do need to just git gud.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636

@Dark_Whorse said:

Play some Civ.

• LegitAdventurer
    edited February 2019
    perotx said:

@Bongbingbing said:

@LegitAdventurer said:

• When to Hide.
    • When to Save.
    • Where Gens are.
    • If the Doors are Open.
    • What Doors are Open.
    • Where Hatch is.

Sure, but they also have to effectively communicate it to each other which is difficult and doesn't happen often. Besides, SWF also have a different playstyle. Two specific things about their playstyle is that they tend to work on the same gens and they are extremely altruistic. Simply because of the two features you can play around their advantages. Also, SWF communication can sometimes even be used against them.

@DudeDelicious said:
    LegitAdventurer said:

I make 4k's every game against any type of team, including DS flashlight Adrenaline "toxic" SWFs, on high ranks as what's called the "weakest" killer in the game. Maybe you guys really do need to just git gud.

Same dude. I play pretty much all killers but I main Hag, Myers, Legion, and Spirit.

And funny story, I got hate mail for being a camper with an OP build yesterday because I used The Spirit with Hex: Haunted Ground, Devour Hope, Thrill Of The Hunt and Ruin.

I was laughing so hard. I mori'd everyone with Devour and got called a CAMPER looool. How even? Anyway. They said I had an OP build. Like cmon. How is all of my perks being in totems OP? Every single one of my perks is counterable. This community makes me laugh lol

Edit: They were red ranks SWF as well. So idk how they didnt use their OP 15 perk builds to find all my totems and insta counter me like everyone says all SWFs do.