The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Campers

I really cant understand why so many killers in this game is camping by looking on hook from few meters or is facecamping by survivor. Last 3 days when i saw this kind of trash i was disconecting every fck time to not give this kind of garbage more points it needs. The number of these matches was something like 12 on 20. Can you tell me why so many killers can't play with a little bit of skill. It is already annoying ... I know i shouldnt DC, but try to understand me, for me it is typical waste of time... Just please don't camp ffs it ruins everyones fun.

Comments

• tomikomPL
    tomikomPL Member Posts: 97

Just saying i already tired of this. the most funny fact is all these killers was high ranks ...

• tomikomPL

for me it is sad that people cant normaly play

• e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189
    edited February 2019

I like face camping scrublords, they let the other 3 survivors do gens while the 4th dances on the hook to warn the others off, 3 Survivors escape and OHH SNAP!!! Killer de-ranks. My heart bleeds. lawl.

• tomikomPL

but where is the action, some emotions, this kind of match is just boring ... and i think that is you turn game you are turning it for some fun ...

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    You know you're helping the killer get more points by DCing, not hurting them...

When you DC they get quitter points for your DC and they now have time to find, catch, and camp the next survivor as opposed to you distracting them and buying the others time to fix the gens and escape and thus costing the killer points.
  • Mrs_Fairfield
    Mrs_Fairfield Member Posts: 125
    Camping is less frequent when you get to higher levels. But if you DC you're gonna stay at a low rank, doom your teammates and worse - reward the killer. If he/she wants to camp you to death it will cost them 2 minutes. That's enough time for your team to finish most if not all of generators. They could even pull of a clutch save with borrowed time or some flashlights and coordination. But if you DC the killer gets the match down to 3v1 for free, and not having anyone to camp means more time to patrol their generators. The match is heavily in their favor 

You gotta get really spiteful and struggle to stay alive just to waste as much of their time as possible. You'll also rank up and encounter more experienced killers who are less likely to spend 2 minutes securing 1 kill.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Camping is less frequent when you get to higher levels. But if you DC you're gonna stay at a low rank, doom your teammates and worse - reward the killer. If he/she wants to camp you to death it will cost them 2 minutes. That's enough time for your team to finish most if not all of generators. They could even pull of a clutch save with borrowed time or some flashlights and coordination. But if you DC the killer gets the match down to 3v1 for free, and not having anyone to camp means more time to patrol their generators. The match is heavily in their favor 

You gotta get really spiteful and struggle to stay alive just to waste as much of their time as possible. You'll also rank up and encounter more experienced killers who are less likely to spend 2 minutes securing 1 kill.
    This.

Camping goes down as your rank goes up. Purple and red ranks are much better. DBD is a really unenjoyable experience in solo survivor green ranks because the killers mostly just circle the hook waiting for a tunnel.
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited February 2019

Hope you get banned...

Sucks people can't play normally and just accept their loss and lose with dignity.

@tomikomPL said:

Sad people don't want to play your way?.. Perhaps play killer and play how you wish?.. Allow others to do the same.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@tomikomPL said:
    I really cant understand why so many killers in this game is camping by looking on hook from few meters or is facecamping by survivor. Last 3 days when i saw this kind of trash i was disconecting every fck time to not give this kind of garbage more points it needs. The number of these matches was something like 12 on 20. Can you tell me why so many killers can't play with a little bit of skill. It is already annoying ... I know i shouldnt DC, but try to understand me, for me it is typical waste of time... Just please don't camp ffs it ruins everyones fun.

Because how long a surivor can loop you.
    And as long as you DC on hook , you even reward them so they will do it even more.

Guys like you are the problem here, you are the reason why killers camp

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@tomikomPL said:

Play normally? define that pls

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@tomikomPL said:

Tunneling and camping are strategies. It doesn't matter that you don't like it.

Ironically, you are the one refusing to play a normal game when you dc.

Keep in mind: When you dc you make it super hard for your teammates and you're basically gifting the killer the win. So the killer will continue to play that way.

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Part of the reason why camping works is because survivors are so entitled and never want to take the fall for the team forgetting that sometimes they are the beneficiaries of a camping killer. 

When a killer is camping you you have to flap your arms and struggle to death. 

If you Just sacrifice yourself, you’re giving the killer exactly what they want. Give your team enough time to get 2-3 gens done. 

How many times survivors say “well lolzzz why should I punish myself for you, I can just jump into the next game”