The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Anybody have success with iron maiden?

i stopped using the perk after a few matches because it never activated. 

But then I thought there’s no way in that many matches that no one ever entered a locker. 

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

It's just a trash meme perk.

It's highly situational that it activates and even when it does, the chance that it actually pays off is extremely low.

As soon as a person uses a locker one time and sees the debuff they are never going to use a locker again. Then you just wasted a perk slot for nothing.

The Exposed is so short that they would LITERALLY have to be jumping out of a locker right next to you..because that's gonna happen.

It's just an extremely poorly thought out perk that I actually find kind of insulting that it would even be made in the state it is. It epitomizes the devs poor balancing in the game.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

It's good for certain killers, but probably not the best for a majority of them. The huntress can benefit from the increase locker speed, for instance, and killers people often hide in lockers against (such as Doctor) can benefit from it, as well.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

It meh for people who like to check lockers around gens to save a little bit of time, but the exposed is so useless.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

Perk is situational trash. It would be good if the exposed duration was bumped up a bit and the aura of the survivor was shown for a couple seconds after leaving the locker.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Not bad for huntress, just for the reload speed of opening the locker. I see lots of locker use with doc, so useful on him.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Only used in rank 20-15ish
    Other than that only Huntress sadly

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Only huntress, only got one single down so far. Trashperk, it needs some changes to be worth at high ranks
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    I have never seen a survivor so bad that they activate it more than once and swf will make it a dead slot until they start spamming it as a distraction. Save yourself the trouble and pick something else 
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

When I was playing legion, I checked the locker in the basement and survivor happened to be in the other locker, since it gives me locker speed, I was able to catch him and down him due to 1 shot.

One game, highly situational, anecdotal evidence therefor irrelevant.

Devs have to realize this that KILLERS CAN NOT AFFORD SITUATIONAL PERKS but for some reason they refuse to do so.

Survivors can. Survivors have 16 perk slots, they can use highly situational perks and benefit from them, killers have 4 slots and they don't have enough slots to afford useless perks.

I am pretty sure these are the most used killer perks.

BBQ, whisperer, NOED, Ruin, enduring, brutal strength, bamboozle, spirit fury, MYC, Monitor and abuse, Nurse's calling etc.

Have you noticed something? All of these perks help killers throughout the match except for NOED and ruin and even then, those 2 perks sometimes change the whole game.

STOP GIVING KILLERS SITUATIONAL PERKS.

Thank you.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@Delfador said:
    When I was playing legion, I checked the locker in the basement and survivor happened to be in the other locker, since it gives me locker speed, I was able to catch him and down him due to 1 shot.

One game, highly situational, anecdotal evidence therefor irrelevant.

Devs have to realize this that KILLERS CAN NOT AFFORD SITUATIONAL PERKS but for some reason they refuse to do so.

Survivors can. Survivors have 16 perk slots, they can use highly situational perks and benefit from them, killers have 4 slots and they don't have enough slots to afford useless perks.

I am pretty sure these are the most used killer perks.

BBQ, whisperer, NOED, Ruin, enduring, brutal strength, bamboozle, spirit fury, MYC, Monitor and abuse, Nurse's calling etc.

Have you noticed something? All of these perks help killers throughout the match except for NOED and ruin and even then, those 2 perks sometimes change the whole game.

STOP GIVING KILLERS SITUATIONAL PERKS.

Thank you.

+1 Killers don't have room for situational perks. Well said.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I'm not trying to make it extremely OP or anything, but didn't anyone else think Iron Maiden actually... meant that? As in, Survivor enters locker and becomes Injured? Like bear traps it won't put you into Downed state even if entering Injured already, but either way your cries of pain are increased, sort of like breathing with Stridor.