The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

You know what I really love?

Getting my wiggle bar to almost full but not getting off the killers shoulder because the meter stops randomly a couple times making you lose out on vital secondary of wiggle time. Wiggle bar should be changed to tapping X Instead. My joystick is going to snap off. 

Comments

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301
    edited February 2019

You don't have to move the joystick very fast. The bar progresses at a constant rate. Why would your joystick snap off? Just rotate your bar in circles at a slow-medium rate and your wiggle bar will keep filling without accidental stops.

• SailedSavage
    SailedSavage Member Posts: 280
    I've tried a slew of different techniques and they all work about the same for me. The progress bar just randomly drops for a second regardless of how I do it. 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@SailedSavage said:
    Getting my wiggle bar to almost full but not getting off the killers shoulder because the meter stops randomly a couple times making you lose out on vital secondary of wiggle time. Wiggle bar should be changed to tapping X Instead. My joystick is going to snap off. 

You can spin the joystick in a circle (don't even have to do it fast). This keeps a constant motion going with the input and reduces the stress on the controller.

• e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189
    edited February 2019

Doesn't matter how much you wiggle even with boil over because in a sea of hooks there's always going to be a hook well within range because /Killer Hand-holding so just don't worry about it! =D