The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

There’s a special place below the basement for survivors like this:

pemberley
pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
This survivor (I am on ps4 and I don’t know if the reports work, I have their name in case devs want to handle this) literally held my game hostage trying to get me to quit (and at the very least distracted) using an exploit by going on top of a rock on a hill I could not get to as killer. 

“But Pemberley they probably were stuck in the map!” 

Nope. If their taunts weren’t enough, I actually managed to hit them and they deliberately scooted further onto the rock to self care themselves. It wasn’t until I killed their buddy and they were the last ones I SOMEHOW managed to get to them. They are the only survivor I have ever taunted the hatch with, and repeatedly hit on the hook. 

I have pictures. For some reason the post button hides when I upload them. I will try editing them in. 

It is a truth universally acknowledged that survivors who act like this is why killers get extremely fed up. 

Comments

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

@pemberley said:
    This survivor (I am on ps4 and I don’t know if the reports work, I have their name in case devs want to handle this) literally held my game hostage trying to get me to quit (and at the very least distracted) using an exploit by going on top of a rock on a hill I could not get to as killer. 

Nope. If their taunts weren’t enough, I actually managed to hit them and they deliberately scooted further onto the rock to self care themselves. It wasn’t until I killed their buddy and they were the last ones I SOMEHOW managed to get to them. They are the only survivor I have ever taunted the hatch with, and repeatedly hit on the hook. 

I have pictures. For some reason the post button hides when I upload them. I will try editing them in. 

It is a truth universally acknowledged that survivors who act like this is why killers get extremely fed up. 

Y'all don't have to take it out on those that don't.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    We don't doubt you man. I've seen many videos like these. Some people are just sad.

Record it with PS4's video record feature, send it to the support site and get them banned.
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

-.-

• pemberley

@pemberley said:

Can you please not go Not All Survivors when I have a very legitimate complaint with documented evidence? I know not all survivors act like this, but this survivor did, and survivors like this are exemplary of what killers have problems with. 
  • pemberley
    We don't doubt you man. I've seen many videos like these. Some people are just sad.

Record it with PS4's video record feature, send it to the support site and get them banned.
    My share button on my controller didn’t work so I took a series of photos instead on my phone. Will that still work? 
  • SIlentCetra

@pemberley said:
    SIlentCetra said:

@pemberley said:

Can you please not go Not All Survivors when I have a very legitimate complaint with documented evidence? I know not all survivors act like this, but this survivor did, and survivors like this are exemplary of what killers have problems with. 

I'm just pointing out that killers act the way you mention, without the survivor acting like a PoS. I'm amazed at the salt levels simply evading a killer gets. I was called a loser just because I was able to evade a sub-par killer (I am sub par so if I can evade for 3 to 4 minutes, there is something wrong with your gameplay too), for a good 3 to 4 minutes. To the point of being called a loser for it.

Yeah. Killers act like asshats to survivors that don't deserve it too.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Had that happen to me today.  Already recorded a video of it with intentions of reporting it tonight.  The person still got caught, though, when they eventually got off the rock to finish gens and stepped in a bear trap and eventually died after hitting Deliverance.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@TAG said:
    Had that happen to me today.  Already recorded a video of it with intentions of reporting it tonight.  The person still got caught, though, when they eventually got off the rock to finish gens and stepped in a bear trap and eventually died after hitting Deliverance.

You need to report in-game...

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited February 2019
    Orion said:

@TAG said:

You need to report in-game...

I mean I am going to submit a support ticket containing the video evidence following up on the in-game report, which I did still do.
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Looks like a cover for a cd or something. Really nice shots. Could imagine them being the art on say a ps1 game.
  • SIlentCetra

@AshleyWB said:
    Looks like a cover for a cd or something. Really nice shots. Could imagine them being the art on say a ps1 game.

Completely agree, that is some damn good artwork, tbh

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I haven't gotten this one yet, I saw it happen to Tru3Talent, his victory laugh was orgasmic when he finally got her. I was hoping this wasn't a thing that could happen all that much but I guess it eventually will. I'm glad you eventually got her.