The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please make it harder to rank up

my goodness man

the reason to rank up was to have better games. Paired with strong players. Now you get matched with people at rank one who are complete trash.

Exit gates powered. I’m on hook for the first time. Another person gets chased and hooked in the basement and this fool is crouching around the other side of the map.  

Comments

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    This is probably due to the event but I've heard complaints aboutthe emblem system making it too easy as well. Maybe once the event ends people will have to get serious again. 
  • JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    A band-aid fix would be to have rank rest every 2 weeks instead of every month.
  • SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

@michaelmyers87 said:
    my goodness man

the reason to rank up was to have better games. Paired with strong players. Now you get matched with people at rank one who are complete trash.

Exit gates powered. I’m on hook for the first time. Another person gets chased and hooked in the basement and this fool is crouching around the other side of the map.  

As a LOW rank player, I would like this as well. I am afraid of ranking up too quickly and not having a proper grasp of the fundamentals before being thrown to the ######### wolves. I'm having a hard time as survivor, and don't want to eventually rank up anyway when I am not skilled enough to be successful at higher ranks :/

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited February 2019
    They did make it harder when the emblems were introduced, killers couldn't get games after that in the red ranks, they need both sets of players to rank up about the same speed so they made it easier again.

It's alot harder to get both sides to naturally rank up based on how well they play and keep them being able to find games with lots of different players so making it about time played seems to be the way they thought was best.