The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No time for killers to break lanterns

people either get unhooked very quickly, i cant find any after I hook them, or I just find a survivor first

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

If you want to farm event currency, then you have to play survivor

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    This is so true. Plus on death hook survivors the killer cannot break a lantern even though they just hooked someone.

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    It's not that bad. Carry Survivors closer to the Vessels and destroy them right after hooking them. You also can break a lantern when someone is dead on hook. 
  • scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 356

I just wish when a survivor was dying on the hook that the lanterns stayed red for the entire duration of the dying animation, and not just for 1 second before they go invisible.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Master said:

If you want to farm event currency, then you have to play survivor

And do the opposite if you wanna farm bps.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    If the lanterns at least had an aura it'd give us a chance, even if it's just while carrying. But considering you can't even know what empty holder a lantern is gonna return to, and it only counts while a survivor is alive on a hook, it's pretty hard to get them
  • Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    My only qualm is that Lanterns become un-Smashable when a Survivor is in the ascending death animation....should be more time allowed to hit them imo
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Nikkiwhat said:
    My only qualm is that Lanterns become un-Smashable when a Survivor is in the ascending death animation....should be more time allowed to hit them imo
    Yes that's very frustrating 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@GT_Legend2 as you are working through the map look for where lanterns are so you know where to look. I still believe this is a bad event for killers with the added objective but in general i think this is the worst event so far. The bloodpoints, cosmetic value, and fun factor for me seem missing.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Survivor is still the way to go for golden coins. I initially tried as the killer but it was happening way too slow.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Laterns should stay red for a while after a hook, regardless if they were saved or died. The fireflies make it easy to track survivors, though. I like that aspect hehe.

This discussion has been closed.