The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How good is clown?

How good is clown cause I'm going to get him with 9000 shards soon I have 6k at the moment so I'm very close to 9000 shards.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

He's good at 1v1's and the chase but not very good at map pressure. Plus his perks are really good and he can shut down loops quickly if you play it right.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    The clown is pretty good, use his ablility right and you can do well. However, he is not the best at many things. 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@GT_Legend2 said:
    The clown is pretty good, use his ablility right and you can do well. However, he is not the best at many things. 

Like exercise

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Really good, with an anti-loop build he can end chases faster than the Huntress

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    He's pretty solid if you are good at movement prediction.

People will argue he sucks. These people are probably Freddy players or something.
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

He's not good, he's not bad

I think he is the most balanced killer in the game, but if you really want to get into the nitty gritty

It would probably end with, "he could use a slight buff", nothing big though.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

If you play against good loopers: Clown is pretty nice if you use him right. His ability can shorten chase times drastically if you throw the bottles in the right places. You just need an understanding of which routes survivors have to take so that you can interrupt/slow down the loops.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

He's not really that great. But quite fun to play regardless i find

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@jackkn12 said:
    How good is clown cause I'm going to get him with 9000 shards soon I have 6k at the moment so I'm very close to 9000 shards.

I recommend waiting for the next DLC and then making a decision.
    Clown might look good on paper but the proplem is that you really have problems against competent survivors looping and that you ahve no map pressure at all

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

He's kinda good. The thing is, if you play him in a large map (Bruttarov's resting place, Yamaoka estate, ecc...), you're gonna have a bad time, since he has no form of mobility whatsoever.