The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Trophies...?

I am a killer main an only play survivor with my team when they are on an am just curious what if any killer trophies (if not already platinumed) which trophies do people struggle to achieve...? 

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I believe the most difficult Killer trophy is the one for Micheal Myers that requires you kill all 4 survivors by your hand in the match. The problem is that someone will almost always DC before you can get the achievement.

I got mine waaaaaaaay back in the day so its all good in my world.

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    edited February 2019
    Yeah I know alot of people that struggle with that one I got that one pretty easy an quite fast when I first started using Michael, it was funny as it was a group of 4 SWF haha I was getting none stopped harassed been called a wall hacker, using aim bot, lag switching the whole shabang... 🤣🤣
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Hardest for me was “From The Void She Kills” where you have to chain blink at least three times and grab a survivor. Evil Incarnate which tombstoning all survivor was also a hard one, glad I was Rank 20 when I did that

• Maelstrom1313
    Yeah I give up trying to get 'from the void she kills' then when I had a ritual for her to blink an hit survivors I accidentally got it but that was my hardest one 
  • pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    The Halloween trophies are dlc on ps4 and they don’t count. 

The “where did they all go?” trophy is by far the hardest though because you need 3 other teammates to stay alive and jump in with you...the high coordination is just way too much when everything else you only needed to rely on yourself. 
  • Maelstrom1313
    They may be DLC but some people still count them to get 100% completion on everything... I got 'where did they all go first try I was playing with 1 friend an 2 random against a scratched mirror p3 Michael (rank 4) on the game map. I wasn't even going for it but one of the random found a key an Michael was at the hatch aswell chasing me round in circles while rest jumped through before I did... Just need smart players an easy to get even with random 
  • Maelstrom1313
    But I can see what you mean for beginners then yeah it can be hard
  • LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    The nurse ones. I just unlocked all the adept trophies as killer super quickly besides nurses.  "Blink 3 times and succesfully grab a survivor." .3% of all players have this trophy. Personally I feel like I'm .never. going to get that trophy. The blink 3 times and land an attack seems a little more possible, even then, the player rate having that trophy is still less than 1% of all players have it.

Still working on survivor adept trophies since characters like David King and Ace Visconti get the badword end of the stick. Its near impossible to play against good killers with no perks.
  • Maelstrom1313
    Legit yeah it is a small % of players who have it, for nurse I only need her adept an only survivor ones I need is Adam, Jeff an the unhook then it's just a few killers
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited February 2019

@pemberley said:
    The Halloween trophies are dlc on ps4 and they don’t count. 

The “where did they all go?” trophy is by far the hardest though because you need 3 other teammates to stay alive and jump in with you...the high coordination is just way too much when everything else you only needed to rely on yourself. 

The DLC content still have trophies attached to them...they just don’t count toward the platinum. Honestly I believe “Skilled Huntress” is harder than the “Evil Incarnate” trophy. Simply because on PC you only have to down survivor from farther than 24 meters 20 times, on PS4 you have to do it 100 times. That one is likely going to be one I never get.

The Huntress chapter was after release on PS4, so it did not count toward the platinum so it’s a separate trophy progression incase anybody was confused.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Strangest trophy I did was From the Void She Kills. I wasn't even actively aware I had three blinks before I grabbed a Dwight from a gen. And this was on PS4 while I was tired.

Hardest trophy? I think it will be the adept Nurse once I get around to do it.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Evil Incarnate: Not only does this require a special build that makes it much easier for Survivors to gen rush you, but Survivors tend to get pretty salty against this build and will DC, which will prevent you from obtaining the trophy. DCs really shouldn't count against it. It's bullshit that they do.

From the Void She Kills: This one is hard because you have to use at least three blinks and hope you're far enough from the gen and won't make it there before you reach your third blink. You also have to hope the Survivor's dumb enough to not leave the gen. This one is best achieved by farming with the Survivors and asking them to help you with the trophy.

Skilled Huntress: Not that bad on PC and XB1, but the requirements are different on PS4. You have to hit 100 Survivors from 24 meters away instead of just 20 Survivors. I'm a little surprised that the trophy hasn't been updated to reflect the PC and XB1 versions.

• Maelstrom1313

Evil Incarnate: Not only does this require a special build that makes it much easier for Survivors to gen rush you, but Survivors tend to get pretty salty against this build and will DC, which will prevent you from obtaining the trophy. DCs really shouldn't count against it. It's bullshit that they do.

From the Void She Kills: This one is hard because you have to use at least three blinks and hope you're far enough from the gen and won't make it there before you reach your third blink. You also have to hope the Survivor's dumb enough to not leave the gen. This one is best achieved by farming with the Survivors and asking them to help you with the trophy.

Skilled Huntress: Not that bad on PC and XB1, but the requirements are different on PS4. You have to hit 100 Survivors from 24 meters away instead of just 20 Survivors. I'm a little surprised that the trophy hasn't been updated to reflect the PC and XB1 versions.

I got evil incarnate with bitter murmur, nurses, thanatobia an bbq in red rank against group of 4 SWF on my first try an I got from void she kills in red ranks against another group of swf but I got it by accident as I was meant to hit th survivor next to one I grabbed haha an am still working on skilled huntress though but that's cause I haven't used her that much but am on the way slowly I think
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

Well, the hardest are :

• Skilled Huntress
    • Evil Incarnate
    • Deranged Pursuit
    • From The Void She Kills