The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If killers wants survivors to be respectful...

Eveline
Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
Why dissrespect non t-baging/non decisive group of players? I am rank 1 survivor on ps4 for a while now and one thing I noticed while I'm playing solo is that at least 50% (probably more) of time I am playing with survivors similar to me. But killers still BM most of the time with their moris etc. 

I know there are respectful ones but sometimes I just want to be toxic myself since people are garbage anyway and don't deserve to be treated nice. That includes selfish survivors too.

Comments

• Eveline
    And btw I never bring any items.
  • twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Why is a mori BM? Its an in game item, DS is also fair game as it's an in game perk.

The problem isn't them being disrespectful it's the players wanting the other side to play by made up rules they deem acceptable.
  • Kamikaze_Rose
    Kamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247
    Why is a mori BM? Its an in game item, DS is also fair game as it's an in game perk.

The problem isn't them being disrespectful it's the players wanting the other side to play by made up rules they deem acceptable.
    I think he refers to the Mori canceling over and over again as a BM tho
    How many times does Mori spam actually happen, though? If anything, it's wasting the killer's time and raising the chances the survivor will just D.C.
  • Eveline
    That is correct Havel.
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

@Kamikaze_Rose said:
    HavelmomDaS1 said:

twistedmonkey said:

How many times does Mori spam actually happen, though? If anything, it's wasting the killer's time and raising the chances the survivor will just D.C.

It does not happen often. But there is no reason why a Mori should be cancelled. Happening one time is already one time too much.

Got mori-spammed exactly once, for like 3 minutes. Had a Headache after that, because it was Legion and it was too much camera spinning for me. The other guy in the game (was slugged while I got mori-spammed) also got mori-spammed. I cannot speak for him, but I was not toxic at all during this game.

So yeah, even if it happens rarely, it should not happen at all.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    As a Killer I'm only playful with some Survivors based on the game, I'll shake my head no (if someone was a pain/toxic/full,of ego) if they're trying to get the Hatch, or if I hook someone and they kobe, Deliverance or get unhooked and I get em back on I'll shake or give em one smack like "You get back on your Hook Missy/Mister" 

I understand it could be seen as Toxic but I don't spam it and only do it for certain responses xP Sorry, I jus find it funny playing Killer Mama with Survivor Kids
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Eveline said:
    Why dissrespect non t-baging/non decisive group of players? I am rank 1 survivor on ps4 for a while now and one thing I noticed while I'm playing solo is that at least 50% (probably more) of time I am playing with survivors similar to me. But killers still BM most of the time with their moris etc. 

I know there are respectful ones but sometimes I just want to be toxic myself since people are garbage anyway and don't deserve to be treated nice. That includes selfish survivors too.

The problem to your question is that it has nothing to do with one side or the other since no one knows who started it. All we can say for sure is that a lot of people are guilty of continuing it. Continue to play respectfully and eventually disrespectful players will be weeded out. Once you give in and start pointing fingers nothing changes.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

If the killer mori spams for a few seconds I don't think it's BM. Only when they do it for a LONG time is it BM.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    edited February 2019

@Eveline said:

I find myself alot in similar situations as you OP. I consider myself well mannered survivor. I dont use items, crutches, offerings that hinder killers abilities (mist, coldwind etc) and I play duo at max.

When I see 3 of my team mates have 3 items and somewhat toxic outfits I dodge that lobby as I know I'm not gonna get spared by the killers wrath when they bring their best addons and mori.

Also its weekend so alot of toxic CWF's out there so I quess killers just say fk it and be toxic to all survivors.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Just continue being the light you want to see. That's the most any of us can do. Sometimes you get unlucky and sometimes people will take out frustrations on another target rather than the intended rude person. It's just life sometimes, unfortunately.

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

@Laakeri said:

@Eveline said:

I find myself alot in similar situations as you OP. I consider myself well mannered survivor. I dont use items, crutches, offerings that hinder killers abilities (mist, coldwind etc) and I play duo at max.

When I see 3 of my team mates have 3 items and somewhat toxic outfits I dodge that lobby as I know I'm not gonna get spared by the killers wrath when they bring their best addons and mori.

Also its weekend so alot of toxic CWF's out there so I quess killers just say fk it and be toxic to all survivors.

I'm just going to throw this out there.

Bitching because of a serv using certain items and perks is complete bullshit. Bitching because of a killer using certain perks/addons is bullshit. The ONLY things that should be bitched about and changed are:

Facecamping hooks (make some incentive to NOT do this, it's a valid strategy yes, but a ######### one and we ALL know it)

Teabagging (just bad manners, unsportsmanlike, and the only reason people do this crap is internet anonymity. These kids try doing an IRL equivalent would get their faces boxed, and that's what they need. Would teach them something about manners)

Flaming in post game chat (again, see point about teabagging)

Killer repeatedly slashing you while hooked for the sole purpose of showing you how much he hates you because you ran an item he didn't like (again, sea note about teabagging).

Players running certain perks/addons is just normal gameplay. To be an ######### because of someone's loadout is just play asshattery and if you seriously get bent over THIS, then you need to rethink your life.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

That's exactly what they want sometimes lol. If you DC they can use the Mori on someone else (unless it's an Ebony, in that case it doesn't matter).
    Many people take BMing over a win, same with people who tbag at every pallet instead of running getting distance
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

@Kamikaze_Rose said:
    HavelmomDaS1 said:

twistedmonkey said:

It does not happen often. But there is no reason why a Mori should be cancelled. Happening one time is already one time too much.

Got mori-spammed exactly once, for like 3 minutes. Had a Headache after that, because it was Legion and it was too much camera spinning for me. The other guy in the game (was slugged while I got mori-spammed) also got mori-spammed. I cannot speak for him, but I was not toxic at all during this game.

So yeah, even if it happens rarely, it should not happen at all.

I think the reason why mori canceling exists is when you don't want to mori someone on the ground right now but want to M1 someone who's around there. Game will always take priority to mori, therefore canceling exists 
  • Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

@SIlentCetra said:

@Laakeri said:

@Eveline said:

I'm just going to throw this out there.

Bitching because of a serv using certain items and perks is complete bullshit. Bitching because of a killer using certain perks/addons is bullshit. The ONLY things that should be bitched about and changed are:

Facecamping hooks (make some incentive to NOT do this, it's a valid strategy yes, but a ######### one and we ALL know it)

Teabagging (just bad manners, unsportsmanlike, and the only reason people do this crap is internet anonymity. These kids try doing an IRL equivalent would get their faces boxed, and that's what they need. Would teach them something about manners)

Flaming in post game chat (again, see point about teabagging)

Killer repeatedly slashing you while hooked for the sole purpose of showing you how much he hates you because you ran an item he didn't like (again, sea note about teabagging).

Players running certain perks/addons is just normal gameplay. To be an [BAD WORD] because of someone's loadout is just play asshattery and if you seriously get bent over THIS, then you need to rethink your life.

Its fine for me if you want to play 5 blink Nurse or 4man CWF with 4x DS and 4x Adrenalies etc. I just dont want to be part in any of that.