The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Could you please add exclusives to the shop?

As a proud owner of 0 exclusive skins, I would really like to get at least one of them. If you missed all the giveaways like me or simply wasn't playing the game around that time, you probably want some as well. Right now the only way is to purchase one from ebay or other places for crazy prices and it's not guaranteed your code will work.
Is there even a slightest chance that some exclusives will be added to the in-game shop to a special category for let's say 20000, 25000 (or even more) auric cells each?
Or maybe someone knows a safe place to buy exclusives from? Science Fair Claudette and Dweard are the ones I'm looking for.

Comments

• PotatoDynasty
    PotatoDynasty Member Posts: 2

Actually, 25000 isn't enough, I think. I would buy each one for 50000 auric cells, it's still an exclusive, since it's only available to those who wish to pay this crazy amount of money.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Exclusives are called like that because they are suposed to be obtained in a specific limited time. If you want them there are people selling them in pages like ebay
  • Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Exclusive = exclusive for a reason, like the last year's New Year's skins which i lost with save data corruption...
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I own a bunch of exclusives and i'd be fine with them being added to the Store but certainly not for absurdly high prices like what you suggested.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    I don’t see many people playing in their exclusives anymore, not even seen this last event cosmetics in game yet
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Yes. First Lunar event items (Huntress wolf mask, David's jacket) need to be purchasable with auric cells on the store. But HELL NO to 50000 auric cells. That's $50 for a cosmetic. NO. Make it 400 like everything else.

The only items that shouldn't be in the store are legacy items. Beyond that EVERYTHING should be available in the store.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I feel like exclusives should remain exclusive. They're a reward for people who were playing at a certain time or were at a convention or something. If you weren't playing at the time or didn't attend an event that's all on you sorry. Exclusives should remain what they are. Exclusive