The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Just a little change on trapper

i think is unfair that, there are so many tools for countering trapper. Toolbox, saboteur, smallgame, slipery Meat,dead hard.
not saying traps are weak, but you can get most of these resources after a few hours of game so...
Traps should down the survivor if he escapes after the 3rd attemp to escape. that is:
he can try to get out 3 times, if he does, he goes out injured.
if he gets out after 3 attempts, he goes out in dying state.
so, you can try to get out a 3rd time, or hope that someone is going to save you. like a mini hook that doesn't kill...by itself.

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i like it.

i personally think there are other problems with his traps though, for example that he only has 6 or the hitboxes.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    He's also one of few killers who's power has the ability to hurt him. Where survivors can Dead Hard or dodge a trap, Trappers larger hitbox will step in traps or force him to remove a trap mid chase
  • Chicken
    Chicken Member Posts: 123

i agree that he should't be able to step on his own traps
    lore wise: he knows where they are, he can step a little bit further to dodge it, like the traps and him are one being.
    mechanic wise: there is now reason for this mechanic exist.

i also think he should be able to pick up closed traps on lockers, like:
    if he opens a locker and there is a closed trap anywere on the map, the trap disappears and the trapper grab one.