The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

In the 100% club!!!

I honestly didn't think I'd ever make it, but I've just made the 100% club!
As a killer main, oddly enough, the last one was R1 killer, but by choosing Legion with my build of M&A, BBQ, Bloodhound and flitting between Franklin's/Nurses, depending on what was in the lobby, I made it, by only using add-ons in my FINAL GAME.
Hurrah for me and everyone else who's done it!

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Supernaut said:
    I honestly didn't think I'd ever make it, but I've just made the 100% club!
    As a killer main, oddly enough, the last one was R1 killer, but by choosing Legion with my build of M&A, BBQ, Bloodhound and flitting between Franklin's/Nurses, depending on what was in the lobby, I made it, by only using add-ons in my FINAL GAME.
    Hurrah for me and everyone else who's done it!

Just curious, how many hours?

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I am sure that the last match was exciting and a big relief when you knew you had it.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Supernaut CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Well, its been a little under 1800hrs, but vowed a long time ago never to try for R1. Oddly, its been a lot easier and more chilled than some r15 SWF squads? Go figure!
    When it was last match, I did load up Franks mistake and cold dirt to be sure. Couldn't quite be certain until the achv popped. But I did a little fist pump!
    Just waiting for the next dlc now!