The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Different UR Wraith Add-on Idea

Judgement
Judgement Member Posts: 955
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
The current UR all-seeing add-on (All-Seeing: Spirit, which shows generator progression) is kind of worthless when you think about it, especially now that we have buffed Surveillance (which is god-tier and even better than Hex:Ruin), Discordance, and some other anti-gen perks and synergies. Nobody would ever use this UR add-on since we have perks that do 10x more.
So how’s this for an idea. I thought about it and I think it’s possibly balanced with the drawbacks I have associated with it;

BLIND WARRIOR - BLOOD
The Baikra-Kaeug symbol, representing ferocity, is stamped in blood on the body of the Bell.
Surprise attacks put Survivors in the Dying State immediately. The Wraith no longer gains a speed burst on a successful uncloak, and cannot move while uncloaking.

What do you think? It would synergise well with either clappers or Ghost perhaps, but still would not guarantee the Wraith gets a hit.
Post edited by Judgement on

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Removing the speed burst and making you unable to move basically means you'll never get that surprise attack unless you bodyblock them in a corner.
  • Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    This would be to powerful when blocking the Survivors or combining with clappers. Seems to be an another addon unfunny to play with and to play against. Especially that the time in which you can get a Surprise Attack is quite long. 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I would actually like one that makes wraith completly invisible. That would be sick. But right now the aura reading one is pretty useful as it is 
  • Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    I would actually like one that makes wraith completly invisible. That would be sick. But right now the aura reading one is pretty useful as it is 
    I think that should be built in to the Ghost add-on maybe, wouldn’t you say?
    Just to make sure we’re on the same page, I mean the generator aura one, not the Survivor aura one. I’ll clarify that in my post.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Judgement said:
    I think that should be built in to the Ghost add-on maybe, wouldn’t you say?
    Just to make sure we’re on the same page, I mean the generator aura one, not the Survivor aura one. I’ll clarify that in my post.
    I wouldnt mind it being built in with that addon. But I do actually think the generator one is useful because you can see its progression from around the whole map right? So you know which one the survivors are working on