The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors need buffs...

I'm sorry but when the escape rate is below 40% there is a problem.

Comments

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Here we go again. "buff survivors" and proceed to not give any suggestions, nothing new here folks, move along.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

@AlphaJackson said:
    Here we go again. "buff survivors" and proceed to not give any suggestions, nothing new here folks, move along.

Here we have the first one. :]

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

I'm sorry, whats the name of this game? Survive by daylight? No. DEAD by daylight. You gotta earn that escape. It's asymmetrical meaning you have more numbers but less power. I've taken a break from killer after reaching r1 and lemme tell you what, it's so much more relaxing playing survivor. Sure, I don't know how to 360 and all that but I can still run a killer for 2 gens. That alone speaks volumes about how one survivor has a lot of power in their disposal. If anything right now, the game is the most balanced it's ever been and probably will be. Minus Legion. He needs to be deleted.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Solo survivors need a buff as do Killers.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Stop trolling or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Go away troll
  • Paiz
    Paiz Member Posts: 81

@JanTheMan said:

Do you have any ideas on how they would be buffed? I've seen plenty of threads that suggest some pretty alright buff ideas, though i think 40% escape rate is the closest we might get to an even 50% sadly.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Survivors need to play better as a team. Most don't though.

The healing time changes really hurt survivors, especially when the killer apllies the mangled effect. You can get around this with Botany  or we'll make it, most don't though because they want their Urban, SC, DS, Sprint burst build so they're safe at all times.

Survivors aren't adapting to killers. Also I would guarentee Noed alone contributes a lot towards the low escape rate, based on hundreds of hours of personal observation.
  • DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Solo survivor needs buffs, not survivor in general. The SWF escape rate is probably much higher than solo survivor escape rate, which drags the percentage down for survivor in general. Right now it's really hard to do much of anything as a solo survivor even if you build toward it

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Just as an FYI, OP has also made a thread called "Killer needs buffs..."
  • tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    The only buff Survivors need is fixing the Rank System
  • IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

No, just no...

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187
    JanTheMan said:
    No they ######### don't, killers are STRONGLY disadvantaged in this game! How much ######### more could they buff survivors at this point?
  • LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

Farming, toxicity in survivors need to stop. But survivors don't need buff. Killer need buff. Or Survivor nerf.

Only my opinion
    Only nerfs we need:
    Exhaustion Perks
    Gens

Only Buffs we need:
    Totems
    Freddy
    Bubba

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Escaping isn’t everything. You only need 10k points to rank up- 40% is fine, and just extra points. 
  • LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

Oo!!! I forget

Extra Nerfs:
    -I know rank will be reworked to a ranking but before this we need:
    Nerf to killer ranking up

Extra Buffs:
    Buff to survivor ranking up
    Buff to survivor points.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    What we need:
    Overall game optimization- glitches, issues, hair, placement of trees.
    Alternate objectives- would possibly help with gen rushing.
    New addons and weather- It’d be fun if it were raining sometimes. 
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    It already rains in forest.
  • Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

@JanTheMan Rather than just posting that survivors need buffs, could you please expand upon what you would buff? :)

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Giddawid said:

@JanTheMan Rather than just posting that survivors need buffs, could you please expand upon what you would buff? :)

Nah, this is just a bait post, carry on.
This discussion has been closed.