The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is the syringe bugged?

BACKSTABBER
BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

Hi there, I used to be 100% killer but now started to enjoy surv (im noob maybe)

why is the syringe not healing after consumption of it? I was wounded, pressed space and no heal?

another noob question, can I full self-heal in dying state or only to others (after pressing space)?

TIA

Comments

• BACKSTABBER
    ######### sytptic agent also bugged? After comsumpcons not healed? What am I doing wrong?
  • Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

You cannot heal yourself from the dying stage by using a syringe/sytptic. You can heal others from the dying stage with it though.

Also I had it happen to me, but it happens rarely.

• BACKSTABBER

You cannot heal yourself from the dying stage by using a syringe/sytptic. You can heal others from the dying stage with it though.

Ok so why it is consumed rhen? Why does description doesn't say is for others, not for you? Why the agent is also the same? 
  • Naiad
    Naiad Member Posts: 194

Are you holding M2 then pressing spacebar? You need to be healing using the medkit, then press spacebar to use the syringe/styptic.

No you can't self-heal in a dying state only someone else can heal you.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

@BACKSTABBER said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

Ok so why it is consumed rhen? Why does description doesn't say is for others, not for you? Why the agent is also the same? 

It works on you and others, BUT you cannot pick yourself up from the dying state unless you have Unbreakable - which is a perk.

Syringe can heal up to two health states, so you can fully heal a downed survivor. Styptic only heals one state, so if you pick up someone who is downed, he will get up and be injured.

Both insta heals will heal you completely from the injured to healthy state.

• BACKSTABBER

@BACKSTABBER said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

It works on you and others, BUT you cannot pick yourself up from the dying state unless you have Unbreakable - which is a perk.

Syringe can heal up to two health states, so you can fully heal a downed survivor. Styptic only heals one state, so if you pick up someone who is downed, he will get up and be injured.

None of them healed myself in wounded estate and was consumed, won't equip it anymore
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@BACKSTABBER said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

None of them healed myself in wounded estate and was consumed, won't equip it anymore

You need to start the healing action and while in the healing action press the skill check button.
    This will bring you a health state up!

• BACKSTABBER
    Milo said:

@BACKSTABBER said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

You need to start the healing action and while in the healing action press the skill check button.
    This will bring you a health state up!

Nope it didn't, neither with the Syringe nor the other sytptic thing
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Whenever you use a Syringe on a dying survivor, it feels so dirty! Not to say I looted several sceptic agents from a chest and gave them to my teammates! :)