The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Crows in Gideon Meatplant shouldn't be disturbed by the killer on the floor below

White_Owl
White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

I had a chance to play on The Game with Spies from the Shadows and I could confirm that crows are scared by the killer even if they are on the top floor and the killer on the lower one.
I can't tell how many times it got me confused making me think a survivor was just above my head, I think it should be changed accordingly especially if more maps like The Game are planned.

Comments

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

That is incredibly annoying and should be changed.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The game is coded in a terrible way.
    There is no difference in floors, thats why the grass over the basement moves when someone walks in the basement etc

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

@Master said:
    There is no difference in floors, thats why the grass over the basement moves when someone walks in the basement etc

You must be kidding me? That is an actual thing?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited February 2019

@CrowFoxy said:

@Master said:

Yes

just like the terror radius is the same in every floor

The game has been coded in a x-y plane and the devs neglected the z-axis, guess they never intended to have multiple floors in the beginning and have never changed that

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Master said:

@CrowFoxy said:

@Master said:

Yes

The game has been coded in a x-y plane and the devs neglected the z-axis, guess they never intended to have multiple floors in the beginning and have never changed that

That's also the reason why they had to rework the Nurse's blinking mechanic. When on the Game, she would always teleport to the lower floor.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master said:

@CrowFoxy said:

@Master said:

Yes

Which is why Doctor's love Gideons because it goes in all directions in a sphere above and below, if they'd fix the issue it'd fix his as well.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

ive had these annoying birds on the first floor stop my gen patrol multiple times now, just because they flew away when i walked underneath them and i thought it was a survivor setting them off.

that rly needs to be fixed.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Tbh I don't remember when I saw the crow on this map