The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer disconnects during event

i left this on the dbd Facebook page, but felt the need to post here as well. The event progression is already ######### for anybody with a life outside this game, but made even worse by toxic killers disconnecting near the endgame. I’m on ps4, and about 50% of my most recent matches have ended with killers dc’ing denying survivors the chance to escape with the lanterns. Seriously makes playing the game a worthless chore if trying to get event points. C’mon Behaviour, #########?

Comments

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    The event should be ending soon but the whole DC thing is probably gonna happen for a long time until devs genuinely do something about it.
  • Groun_control
    Groun_control Member Posts: 4
    Add to all this that I had 3 matches last night where I got no points for the event. Had to reboot the game before I started finally getting points.
  • SlickSal
    SlickSal Member Posts: 112
    edited February 2019
    Real talk if the survivors Bm me at the end game I’m denying them those points 
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    edited February 2019
    i left this on the dbd Facebook page, but felt the need to post here as well. The event progression is already ######### for anybody with a life outside this game, but made even worse by toxic killers disconnecting near the endgame. I’m on ps4, and about 50% of my most recent matches have ended with killers dc’ing denying survivors the chance to escape with the lanterns. Seriously makes playing the game a worthless chore if trying to get event points. C’mon Behaviour, #########?
    For some reason when I play rotten fields  with the doctor my game blue screens, it just started yesterday but it happened twice both of which times there were two survivors with four gens left which feels bad when you've played a good game only to get booted I wish I knew what caused the bluescreen