The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No Mither Fun :^))

Okay I swear this will be my last post for today. Can I say how much fun I actually have with no mither?

I don’t particularly use it every match but it makes the game so much more challenging. Especially when you add these other perks: iron will, unbreakable, and tenacity.

I use this honestly to get better at juking, and as a distraction for my team. I’ve had my teammates do at least 2-3 generators while I’ve distracted some killers (not all but some) and honestly it’s really great.

You get to improve your knowledge on where to go, and what to do while injured it’s a one chance. You’re basically immune to NOED and any expose affect LMAO.

I’m also the kind of person who will sacrifice myself to save others whether it be my friends or not and it’s just really fun idk!! What do you guys think?

Comments

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@Gamzello said:
    Okay I swear this will be my last post for today. Can I say how much fun I actually have with no mither?

I don’t particularly use it every match but it makes the game so much more challenging. Especially when you add these other perks: iron will, unbreakable, and tenacity.

I use this honestly to get better at juking, and as a distraction for my team. I’ve had my teammates do at least 2-3 generators while I’ve distracted some killers (not all but some) and honestly it’s really great.

You get to improve your knowledge on where to go, and what to do while injured it’s a one chance. You’re basically immune to NOED and any expose affect LMAO.

I’m also the kind of person who will sacrifice myself to save others whether it be my friends or not and it’s just really fun idk!! What do you guys think?

I like it too cuz killer thinks ur super pro toxxxic THICC and ignores u a lot

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

@Gamzello said:

I like it too cuz killer thinks ur super pro toxxxic THICC and ignores u a lot

I legit only do it challenge myself and for fun. OOOOOOF!
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I like the challenge perks like No Mither and Object of Obsession. Not only does it shake up the tension but it feels like a different game almost. It's good we have stuff like that to change how the game works, and I hope we get some more such perks in the future.

• Gamzello
    Coriander said:

I like the challenge perks like No Mither and Object of Obsession. Not only does it shake up the tension but it feels like a different game almost. It's good we have stuff like that to change how the game works, and I hope we get some more such perks in the future.

Honestly! It makes you be more careful and you genuinely can feel slight fear or arendline when you get chased because of how much of a target you are. That’s how DBD should feel overall. That’s just opinion on it though.
  • Gamzello
    No Mither. No Problem.
    Thank you Mrs/Ms/Mr WaffleThot. 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Atleast when i run No Mither i don't get found first soooo there's a plus i guess?