The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This Event Didn't Suck.

But it wasn't good either.

In my opinion, this event might've been more balanced, but it wasn't nearly as fun as the Hallowed Blight.
This event was just boring, and that's worse than being the chaos that was Hallowed Blight.

I think for the next event, the devs shouldn't go for some boring safe option. Even if it means something crazy.

Comments

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

Yeah, I didn't care for this event at all. I'm just glad I got the feng and huntress outfits, so I am done grinding now.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    I missed getting the massive amount of BP if u burned the offering like during the bbq event and the hallowed blight. The BP is what kept me buying and burning the invites, even when I had completed my objective. 

I didn't care about the cosmetics for previous events either, if I got them good, if not then oh well. 
  • Paiz
    Paiz Member Posts: 81

The hallowed blight event was mainly fun (at least to me) because of the small amounts of lore stuff we were shown. I hope this next update has some lore other than that of the killer and survivors.

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    Event was...ok. It was a second quick option for games for a small bonus of BP if you used the offering. I didnt like how simple it was tho. Find lantern. Take it. Escape. Boring. Killer is the same way. Look for shiny survivor. Hook them. Find lantern. Break. Repeat. Hallowed blight was more boring but the BP made it worthwhile. Hopefully they do something thats much more interactive.
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

It was just the same like the others, but with less bloodpoints.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    AntiJelly said:

In my opinion, this event might've been more balanced, but it wasn't nearly as fun as the Hallowed Blight.
    This event was just boring, and that's worse than being the chaos that was Hallowed Blight.

I think for the next event, the devs shouldn't go for some boring safe option. Even if it means something crazy.

Disappointed that when i opened the thread it didn't say "it blew" 
  • FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@fcc2014 said:
    AntiJelly said:

It spits.

• fcc2014

@FireHazard said:

@fcc2014 said:

It spits.

Swallows?

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

So. Many. DCs. So many.

• fcc2014

@Keene_Kills said:
    So. Many. DCs. So many.

Both killers and survivors.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

@fcc2014 said:

@Keene_Kills said:
    So. Many. DCs. So many.

Both killers and survivors.

It's true. Survivors DC before the match loads or the moment they get caught/go down before getting a gen done, and Killer will DC upon loading in or the moment that last gen pops. At least 3 out of 5 games through this entire event, no exaggeration, at least one of these scenarios have transpired in my games. Douchery free-for-all.

• NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    I like jelly cause jam don't shake.
  • Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    edited February 2019
    For survivors event felt like double bp if you used tickets so I ended up leveling quite alot of survivors.

For killers the event was pretty bad tho.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

The killer side of the event sucked balls.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@IronKnight55 said:
    Yeah, I didn't care for this event at all. I'm just glad I got the feng and huntress outfits, so I am done grinding now.

I did not get full huntress outfit, but come on, winters hearth with the boar head and blight axe is sexy

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    I loved to destroy those silly lamps as killer, denying the points for the surviviors. I liked that the killer and survivors coundn't work toghether. I only wish you could only make points with the lamps though, so you could try to destroy all of them and the survivors would get nothing 
  • FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@fcc2014 said:

@FireHazard said:

@fcc2014 said:

It spits.

Swallows?

Something like that.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Bet