The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Lunar Event Debrief

TheRealDweard
TheRealDweard Member Posts: 148
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

In my opinion I thought the lunar event was meh compared to past events.

First off the cosmetics were amazing. However, they were not exclusive like last years lunar or Summer BBQ event. I understand that people sometimes can not grind for the items; I myself didn’t get all the items. The items should only be buyable with cells during the event and sometime after and this is my opinion. This did not matter much anyways because I expected non-exclusive event items after the October event.

The main issue I had with this event was the amount of BP didn’t seem like much. When playing survivor you got about 1,000 bp for picking the vessel up and 500 for carrying it. In the end the amount of bp you got depended on how long the game lasted and how long you held onto the vessel. There would be some games in which I got a decent amount of bp and some that went by so fast that led to no bp at all.

Another main concern was the lobby wait times for survivor at the start of the event. The killers did not get a event point buff until the end of the event. So, for most of the start of the event you would earn more points as survivor. Less points on the killer side led to long wait times.

Overall, I have to give this event a 7/10.

This is my opinion and please take it with a grain of salt.