The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer main or survivor main?

Survivor mains, why do you prefer survivor over killer,
and killer mains, why do you prefer killer over survivor?

Pretty simple topic I'd love to hear opinions on.

When I started this game I only played survivor and thought that barely anyone plays killer.
Survivor was just too fun back then, it was all I played. Later I got into killer and loved it too.
Different killers with different powers made it even more fun to play, with all kinds of different perk builds, it's fun. I'm at 50/50 right now, I love both.

Survivor seems more stressful to play, where with killer it's just chill.
You don't care about stuff, you're there to ruin people's day, where with survivor it's frustrating to have teammates that don't know what to do in certain situations. Like really frustrating.
Making bad unhooks, not doing the objectives etc. I'm rank 1 on both sides and love to play both.
I'd love to hear from those that main one side.

Cheers!

Comments

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187
    In general, I find killer more fun to play. The thrill of the chase is there for survivor, don't get me wrong. But being the instrument of bloodshed is just a LOT of fun.

I have been playing both, and I personally find playing killer more irritating in that good survs seem to be able to destroy you with little you can do about it.

Surv is irritating because of teammates who obviously didn't take 10 minutes to learn the basics of the game before jumping into a match. 

Both can be quite stressful to play, but I find the fun factor for killer so much better. As surv you are doing gens and trying to stay away from the killer. Not NEAR as fun