The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Clown head reference to the band Slipknot?

thesuicidefox
thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

The Kybalion
As above, so below. As below, so above.

This is Clown's head with blue lips and the number 6 drawn on his forehead. I was hoping maybe a dev could tell me if the 6 is a reference to Shawn "Clown" Crahan from Slipknot, as his number is 6. Also if it is, dudes reach out to the band. Clown is a huge fan of horro and I am sure they would love to collaborate so we can get a Slipknot Clown in the game :D

@Giddawid @not_Queen

PS. Shout out to any Slipknot fans in the DBD community. Proud maggot here since '99.

Comments

• thesuicidefox

No comments? 😥

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I would love to see a #6 skin!

It'd be awesome to watch as he goes and collects a Skin Ticket from the survivors and watches as they Wait and Bleed!
  • thesuicidefox

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I would love to see a #6 skin!

It'd be awesome to watch as he goes and collects a Skin Ticket from the survivors and watches as they Wait and Bleed!

Survivors going to need some Prosthetics from being so Tattered and Torn. Unless of course they were Left Behind. Oh, and Before I Forget... The Shape follows me very Gently.

:D

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Proud maggot here since my early teens. 

BHVR should probably ask Shawn, knowing him he probably will allow them without wanting anything just for the hell of it.