The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Most clutch adrenaline moment?

Had a game where I was being tunnelled like a good un and was on my death hook and was currently injured. Was 1 gen left and managed to evade killer for as long as I could. I was running forward knowing I was down then gen pops!!
I manage to get a speed boost and heal, just as he swiped at me. 

Still got tunnelled and got a hit on me, but thanks to survivors taking a few hits for me, I got out!
Clutch adrenaline moment there and more satisfying knowing how I was tunnelled. 
What are your most clutch adrenaline moments? 

Comments

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Had a game where I was being tunnelled like a good un and was on my death hook and was currently injured. Was 1 gen left and managed to evade killer for as long as I could. I was running forward knowing I was down then gen pops!!
    I manage to get a speed boost and heal, just as he swiped at me. 

Still got tunnelled and got a hit on me, but thanks to survivors taking a few hits for me, I got out!
    Clutch adrenaline moment there and more satisfying knowing how I was tunnelled. 
    What are your most clutch adrenaline moments? 
    Adrenaline kicked in and I was insta healed and used the boost to make it to get a last second flashlight save
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Oh that is going to hurt Freddy mains. I am not sure though, they must have gotten used to it :)

I basically looped a Freddy for 4 generators, there was no pallet and window nearby and I was about to go down. Freddy swung at me and at that very moment, I got my adrenaline, got out of his dream world, made him whiff since I wasn't in his dream world, healed up and started to sprint.

I think that poor thing just stood there and waited everybody to leave because neither I nor my teammates got put to sleep after that.

I just left the match with a smile on my face feeling upset for Freddy.

• branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295
    Poor Freddy!! One more adrenaline moment was when I had a key and was left on ground so killer went looking for others and then pop, adrenaline kicks in, I get up and after 10 secs running around, I find the hatch and thank you very much :) 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

ViDeO oR iT dIdn'T hApPeN

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Why is that adrenaline wakes you up AND heal you??? It should do just one of those.... speaking for a friend  :p
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Any moment you run a killer long enough and he fully committed on you.. He doesn't care about gens, he just wants YOU... and right before you are going to die in a dead zone, adrenalin kicks in and you are in a save spot + fully healed. Escaping in these situations are satisfying, but a rage quit of the killer is even more funnier lol