The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I just got a thought about....

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

I thought about a game that was enjoyable and involved vaulting and climbing things, the game Dying Light, it is getting its sequel in december so I feel like we should let people know about the sequel dropping by making Kyle Crane a survivor, even if he died in The Following no matter what ending you did, either you nuked crane and Harran or he simply became a special Volatile. The map for this could be a special place in Harran, Sector 0 or Old town, it could be in a bigger area in Sector 0 or in a biohazard zone. I don't know a possible killer, thought hey why not a volatile but that is a weak idea, but he could follow the lore fairly well, he can do the things that survivors did, he vaulted several things and is used to it, he fought the infected and volatiles, and could simply be fine in a chase with a killer.

Also if a mod sees this, put this is wishlist or keep it in discussions

Just thought, volatile you cannot play, but you can play as night hunter in be the zombie

Comments

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    What would his perks be? I havent played Dying Light that's why Im asking
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    tt_ivi_99 said:
    Ironically enough, he would not be able to use Dying Light. :P
  • Hoodied

@tt_ivi_99 said:

Vault related perks, the entire game is avoiding or killing zombies, so a mix of fighting back (not a perk like ds) and vaulting

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

A reverse DH could be intresting too imo, imitating the back or side dash during combat, or perhaps a perk which gives you addons when searching crates. There's fir sure alot of potential there and DL still remains in my top 5 games of all time!

• Hoodied

@AlphaJackson said:
    A reverse DH could be intresting too imo, imitating the back or side dash during combat, or perhaps a perk which gives you addons when searching crates. There's fir sure alot of potential there and DL still remains in my top 5 games of all time!

Hope you seen the dl2 gameplay trailer
    But a reverse dead hard would not be bad, the dodge ability helps make perks, if they are vault related I can have all the perks and a chapter for Kyle Crane and The Night Hunter (decided to make the night hunter a killer)