The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If you don't want to get slugged. Run Unbreakable.

Just had came back from a game as spirit where some twitch streamer was running DS, so i did what any other killer would do and simply slugged him, after the end of the game (which was a close 4k at 1 gen) the dude i guess was mad when i slugged him and then banned me from his chat when i said sorry for the slug, but in all honesty, i found the guy first and did not want to deal with DS that early in the game, which is the reason i slugged him. Not only that, but i did slug him multiple times because the flow of the game was in their favor, and i needed to get it back into mine.

In conclusion, if you don't like getting slugged, you should probably run unbreakable, don't see how hard it is for people to grasp that concept. If you don't like laying on the floor eating dirt, take it in and pick yourself back up.

Comments

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited February 2019
    You will give them their free escape and you will thank them for it!
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@EntityDispleased said:
    If I were you I would've gotten a mori and gave them the special streamer treatment. :^)

Well if i did, that would have lead to him sending his whole community after me and getting me banned from the game or something, i hate streamers as much as the next gamer, but if i'm going to beat them, it's going to be through me actually earning it.

@Tzeentchling9 said:

NO! i refuse! i must be the Reddit Killer Main everyone says i am.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Me: slugs to down everyone

The streamer in my lobby: YoU sLuGgEd GeT bAnNeD bAbY kIlLeR

Me again:

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    This is the typical entitled player.

"I DEMAND THAT YOU LET ME USE MY FREE ESCAPE CRUTCH PERK!!! WAAAAAAH!!!!"

If he didn't want to get slugged he shouldn't have brougt DS. Glad he got salty.
  • Detective_Jonathan

@The_Crusader said:
    This is the typical entitled player.

"I DEMAND THAT YOU LET ME USE MY FREE ESCAPE CRUTCH PERK!!! WAAAAAAH!!!!"

If he didn't want to get slugged he shouldn't have brougt DS. Glad he got salty.

I wish i could say who he was and put his twitch, dude didn't say anything throughout the match simply because i slugged him numerous times. When someone asked why he was so quiet he said "Because this game is so fun, i just love looking at the stars and being on the ground"

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

lmao, I'm 99% sure when I stream it's for lolz and trolz, don't care too much for toxicity anymore, or gameplay tactics. Sounds like your guy thought because he has viewers he's basically a dev.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    He might have had a better chance if he went full antislug build and threw on no mither with tenacity if he think killers want to deal with dstrike
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    Just had came back from a game as spirit where some twitch streamer was running DS, so i did what any other killer would do and simply slugged him, after the end of the game (which was a close 4k at 1 gen) the dude i guess was mad when i slugged him and then banned me from his chat when i said sorry for the slug, but in all honesty, i found the guy first and did not want to deal with DS that early in the game, which is the reason i slugged him. Not only that, but i did slug him multiple times because the flow of the game was in their favor, and i needed to get it back into mine.

In conclusion, if you don't like getting slugged, you should probably run unbreakable, don't see how hard it is for people to grasp that concept. If you don't like laying on the floor eating dirt, take it in and pick yourself back up.

If you use unbreakable on me, chances are high that you will bleed out.... :smile:

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Are you so scared of DS that you'd just leave them on the ground and forego any hook/sacrifice points? Wow, I can't imagine playing like that.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Coriander said:

Are you so scared of DS that you'd just leave them on the ground and forego any hook/sacrifice points? Wow, I can't imagine playing like that.

Its called playing to win. Don't like being slugged? Don't use DS.
  • Coriander

I don't use DS.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited February 2019

If you don't want to get slugged...

Then be a snail... That's what I do. ez

Snails are cooler anyways!

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

@Tzeentchling9 said:

The epitome of obedience. Killers are really being tested on their confidence and their insecurities~
    Some mentally surrender, while some others prevail to keep their grounds.

That makes it a piece of art on itself.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I am a survivor main myself but I just can't understand some people.

Don't camp, don't tunnel, don't slug, don't play this killer, don't play that offering, don't use this perk...

Majority of killers can't get 12 hooks, and if they do, survivors are legit bad at the game. You just need to punish survivors' mistakes and slugging is the best way to punish people and put pressure on them.

Don't give me this crap that GoOd KiLlErS dOn'T SlUg. Which good killer doesn't slug may I ask? Marth? Zubat? Fungoose? ...

I just don't even care to make an explanation when they accuse me for 'slugging'. It is one of the most bullshit complaints in this game honestly.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited February 2019

I usually slug the DS users too, is the fee they must pay for using that perk which I don't like and I try to hook them in late game (for the BBQ bonus, more than nothing). Anyway, I don't know why they are so salty for getting slugged, a minimal altruistic team usually heal them in less than two minutes.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

@IamFran said:
    I usually slug the DS users too, is the fee they must pay for using that perk which I don't like and I try to hook them in late game (for the BBQ bonus, more than nothing). Anyway, I don't know why they are so salty for getting slugged, a minimal altruistic team usually heal them in less than two minutes.

lol

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699
    I play Freddy because I slug. More often than not, it's not even strategy, I just find a survivor, begin my Chase, see another and take the detour to pull them into dream state. Before long, the survivors are in a never ending cycle that ends with everyone on the ground since I don't stop moving.

Sweet dreams!
  • Detective_Jonathan

@Coriander said:

No, i am not scared of DS, but that is the price that you are going to pay if you decide to show up in MY game with that perk, you have every right to run that perk, just as i have every right to slug you so you don't gain the advantage. Like the title suggests, you don't like being slugged. Run unbreakable.

• Coriander

Fair enough.

• NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    Or just dc😂😂😂😊