The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What dlc should I get next? What ever dlc has the most comments on that's the dlc i will get.

What dlc should I buy next freddy,legion,pig,leatherface or the hag? Cause I'm saving my shards for the clown:) Also what ever dlc has the most comments/votes on that's the one i will buy:) let the games begin....>

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited February 2019

I thought Hag was part of the base game. So, I would advice to buy either Hag or Pig, both take a bit to learn how to use correctly, especially Hag. The strongest of the two is Hag, she was really weak but the buff and add-on rework made her one of the top tier killers in my opinion. Pig is good for mind games and to slow the game down a bit

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Ok so that's one for the hag and one for the pig

• LCGaster

Probably no one is going to tell you to buy the others. Leatherface is one of the weakest killers in the game, Legion and Freddy are hated by the community

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

letherface: bbq is a such a great perk to safe time for grind of bloodpoints
    legion is kinda meh gameplay wise, with one good perk and one awesome perk
    pig is fun, with a major buffed perk
    freddy is interesting

hag should be free though... if not get her. her hex are pretty good.

• LCGaster

@bendermac said:
    letherface: bbq is a such a great perk to safe time for grind of bloodpoints
    legion is kinda meh gameplay wise, with one good perk and one awesome perk
    pig is fun, with a major buffed perk
    freddy is interesting

hag should be free though... if not get her. her hex are pretty good.

I forgot about BBQ :lol:

• snowflake102

I'm not telling people what I should buy it's just a vote one one to see what one I would get.

• LCGaster

If you buy Leatherface don't bother play him, just grind for BBQ & Chili

• snowflake102

Is there a way I can post a vote on here or no?

• LCGaster

@jackkn12 said:
    Is there a way I can post a vote on here or no?

Use something like Survey Monkey and put the link to the survey on your post

• snowflake102

What about straw poll

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Hag for Ruin or Leatherface for BBQ.

• LCGaster

@jackkn12 said:
    What about straw poll

Same thing

• snowflake102

Sorry about that also thanks

• snowflake102

How do I copy them on ipad? Or can I only do it on computer

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Honestly? The Pig is FUN and OP to play, Leatherface as well considering his perks are good, all his moves are timed but I would 100% get those two.

Freddy is okay but needs to be worked on, Legion is really good for perks but I won't guarantee kills, I can 3k with him and it's not too difficult, but he is more for BP.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    HAG
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    LCGaster said:

I thought Hag was part of the base game. So, I would advice to buy either Hag or Pig, both take a bit to learn how to use correctly, especially Hag. The strongest of the two is Hag, she was really weak but the buff and add-on rework made her one of the top tier killers in my opinion. Pig is good for mind games and to slow the game down a bit

Only for console version.
  • Zachzodia
    Zachzodia Member Posts: 9

Hag for ruin, leatherface for bbq and chili... but honestly theres more dlc killers with GREAT perks.
    Bamboozle on clown, discordance on legion, all 3 on spirit are pretty good, make your choice on pig. If i were you i'd buy the licensed dlc killers(leatherface and pig) and just farm 9000 shards for each killer, it'll take a while of course but licensed killers cant be bought with shards. Maybe buy leatherface dlc now and farm up for hag since ruin and bbq are MUST haves on most killlers.

• snowflake102

Ok thanks I will do that:)

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Made your decision yet? :)

• snowflake102

I pick the pig:) cause I like to trap players with her traps xd.

• snowflake102

And next I will get leather face cause he's the cheapest

• snowflake102

And for the shards I will use em for the clown,hag and legion and other future killers

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Get leatherface if you dont have bbq and you play killer. 
  • Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

honestly, it sucks having to pay for non licensed killers but I get that the devs need money. So in order I would get leatherbutt for BBQ, Hag for Hex: Ruin(was just in shrine though), Piggy cause actually fun and surveillance, Legion for when you want cheese and people to DC and finally Freddy cause he's weak and devs "promise" a rework....eventually.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Depends on what you actually want, but i would say Leatherface for BBQ and hag for Ruin, if you already have both tho, i would say get the pig because she's pretty fun to play and viable.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@jackkn12 said:
    What dlc should I buy next freddy,legion,pig,leatherface or the hag? Cause I'm saving my shards for the clown:) Also what ever dlc has the most comments/votes on that's the one i will buy:) let the games begin....>

Freddy. Very fun to play if you learn how to, and Blood Warden is the most fun perk in the whole game.
    Quentin comes with it, and he's meh, but his Pharmacy perk is actually much better than Self Care (especially if you like hoarding items instead of using them up :) )

• snowflake102

Ok thanks