The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Huntress and nurse are a joke on consoles

God everyone playing them are asking to get bullied

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Huntress is manageable. Harder for sure but definately not as heavily handicapped as console Nurse
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Huntress can be done rather easily (mechanically, she is still highly overrated imo). Not huge of an impact, Nurse though is mostly handicapped by the atrocious FPS drops and imput lag her power causes. 
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited February 2019
    I do fine as console nurse however if I decide to play huntress I get that swf group...
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Sucks to be a console killer

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

They are harder yes, but if you ever run into someone who put the time into them trust me when I say they are not a joke.

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    AndyMXM said:
    God everyone playing them are asking to get bullied

So in other words that's your experience when you play both nurse an huntress as I don't really have much problems when I play either of them an i know alot who are really good an get avoided alot cause they use both huntress an nurse. 
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Personally I see A LOT of low rank Huntresses, and while they are juked pretty easily, they're aim is much better than mine. It's surprising.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Hey!... yeah, basically. 

Doesn't help that Huntress is kinda slow, so her map pressure isn't great. If someone has Intel on where she is, she's pretty screwed, imo. 

I main huntress and basically just run 3 grind perks and whispers. 
    Then again, I don't even feel like being killer is worth it outside of rituals. 
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Tell that to all the Rank 1 Nurses who have dominated rounds. It’s not impossible to play either of them but I’ve seen very good Nurse and Huntress players on PS4. Just a lot harder, Huntress is much more manageable though.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Rarely do I ever find a Huntress on PS4 that's bad, I don't play Huntress because i'd rather not lose a hundred times before I finally find where the Hatchet gets thrown since there's no reticle.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited February 2019

Rarely do I ever find a Huntress on PS4 that's bad, I don't play Huntress because i'd rather not lose a hundred times before I finally find where the Hatchet gets thrown since there's no reticle.

I got a clear round sticker and put it in the center of my screen. Helps some. Usually find them on electronics boxes.
    There are screen overlays if you can find them. 

I have no idea if there's any crosshairs programs you can add to console.
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@Rebel_Raven said:
    HatCreature said:

I got a clear round sticker and put it in the center of my screen. Helps some. Usually find them on electronics boxes.
    There are screen overlays if you can find them. 

I have no idea if there's any crosshairs programs you can add to console.

That's a cool idea, I like that. If I can find one I might try her, I know she's super powerful in the right hands.