The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stop being scared

Gardenia
Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
And tweak the nurse's addons, she doesn't need 3+ blinks. Do something about it, it's been how long? 

Comments

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    She doesnt need extra blinks i agree, most good player don't use that as it ruins the muscle memory.

They do need to rework her other add-ons to not have such downsides as well 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited February 2019
    Well BHVR learned their lesson after the survivors reviewbombed to get Freddy nerfed, or the BBQ change meltdown, or the fact they changed Killer pipping back and forth, or when there were tantrums based on speculated, unofficial release dates.
    Not even mentioning the semi regular hysterical aperkalypse theories, like Deliverance, Rancor, Prove Thyself, Breakdown, Discordence, Iron Maiden, Make your Choice etc.

I don't blame BHVR for thinking that a good part of the community are irrational cranks.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Its rare you see 4/5 blink nurses, and yeah any decent player doesn't need them.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

the extra blinks dont matter on nurse at all

• NurseMainBTW
    NurseMainBTW Member Posts: 531
    I agree. I never run Campbell and when I use an extra blink add-on (cinture, bookmark and fragile wheeze) it's either because I want it to combo with Jenner's last breath or just because I have too many to leave there to rot. 
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    A good nurse only needs one, but more blinks is more fun as a survivor. True skill test.
  • starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    The only reason you'd need more than 2 is for the 3+ blink grab achievement or if you really like staring at the ground with a dim screen.
  • NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    Yeah you're right she needs more blinks. 
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

I'd love to see a new addon that replaces the extra blinks one

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Swiftblade131 said:

Extraer blink add-on, every blink causes another blink between the blink, nice add-on my dude

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited February 2019

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

Extraer blink add-on, every blink causes another blink between the blink, nice add-on my dude

Man, Nurse doesn't need more than 2 blinks, and as Twisted said, it ruins muscle memory. Even the ones that increase the range can ruin muscle memory, but are more useful than the extra blinks.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Swiftblade131 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

Man, Nurse doesn't need more than 2 blinks, and as Twisted said, it ruins muscle memory. Even the ones that increase the range can ruin muscle memory, but are more useful than the extra blinks.

I was joking, but I am a former nurse main and I know what you are talking about, I hate extra blinks cause they feel too crutch (cough ds cough) and never actually ran add-ons besides the watch and horse