The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

what dlc should i get? what ever dlc gets the most votes thats the one i will buy:)

http://www.strawpoll.me/17417788/r Also this will help me decide what one to buy. THX.......

Comments

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited February 2019

Did you just make a 2nd one?

LeatherFace, that is all. :chuffed:

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

sorry i did not meant to make a 2nd one sorry

• snowflake102

the first one i did the decription wrong sorry

• snowflake102

my bad

• Swiftblade131

lol it's fine.

• BlackReaper
    BlackReaper Member Posts: 134

@jackkn12 said:
    http://www.strawpoll.me/17417788/r Also this will help me decide what one to buy. THX.......

buy only the licensed dlc, others don't matter

• Swiftblade131
    edited February 2019

@BlackReaper said:

@jackkn12 said:

buy only the licensed dlc, others don't matter

True, you can earn any non licensed killer and survivor for free by earning iridescent shards.

But your first DLC should be LeatherFace.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

This is my personal opinion, but i would get Hag and Saw

Hag: Mainly because she comes with the meta perk "Ruin" and can slow the game down in the beginning, buying you enough time to find and hook a survivor.

Saw: The survivor, Detective Tapp, comes with a perk named "Stake Out" that is a small counter to ruin, i would get this considering how meta ruin is.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Sims 
  • twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    It depends on what you have in terms of perks, leatherface can be a weak killer but bbq is a great perk for extra BP, Franklin's is also a nice perk.

The hag is fun to play and has great map control and has ruin and devour hope, he's totems so can be taken out in seconds but if you get use out of them they can turn a game around.

So leatherface for the perks and hag for fun imo.

You can get the hag with 9k shards so if you want to farm instead of buying there is that option.
  • Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,461

Depends on your play style, and what perks you would like to use

If you mostly play killer, I recommend Of Flesh and Mud or Leatherface. Because of Hex: Ruin and BBQ and Chili

If you play survivor, Halloween, for Decisive Strike. How ever prepare for lots of killers to complain. Or even tunnel you because of it.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Buy Leatherface for BBQ

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I'd say Leatherface because while he's weak, BBQ is severely overpowered and useful. Then earn Hag because A, she's got perfect map control and 3rd best and B, Ruin is really good.

Also, if you end up getting Leatherface, you should run insidious and facecamp people. The salt is the best <3

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Leatherdaddy all the way.
    BBQ and chili is THE must have killer perk for a potential double BPs and sweet aura reading. Franklin's demise is a great way to even the odds with the Flashlight wielding Squadettes. PLUS, it's freakin Leatherface!?! He is terribly loopable, but when he gets cracking skulls, it's a real joy! :)
    Although he is considered one of the weaker killers, so prepare for hardships on the way...
    GOOD LUCK!

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Curtain Call.

Clown is underrated and underused. His perks are pretty decent.
  • snowflake102

ok thanks

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

Everyone is saying leatherface, but like someone told me; you can get his perk if it shows up in the shrine. So the question is, do you want to spend real money for just a perk?

I see the good DBD players that say Leatherface is weak as a killer. Why buy a DLC for just a perk?

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited February 2019

Leatherface is the cheapest, have good perks but a bad killer.
    The pig is fun and have good perks, survivor perks are pretty meh.
    Freddy is bad but fun, have some good late game perks, the survivor perks are bad.
    The other DLCs mentioned in the list can be obtained for free, I think is better to spend money in licensed killer/survivor DLCs and obtaining the others with shards.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

What sort of play do you like? All killers have very different abilities.

• snowflake102

Ok thanks Also I like to be stealthy as a killer,Placell traps or having fun as any of em