The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I love hatch stand offs

And yes I will make you wait as long as I want you to wait. And if you don't like it just take a swing at me. 😉

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

Okay.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Will do

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    And yes I will make you wait as long as I want you to wait. And if you don't like it just take a swing at me. 😉
    Been doing that since day one lol.
  • xxnazgulxx
    xxnazgulxx Member Posts: 6
    I hate it as killer and as survivor. Just wasting time... 
  • malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553
    I just hit them and let them go if I'm the killer, but as survivor I'll wait.
  • Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

why do the hatch has to exist? there are many ways they could have managed the endgame but this

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Why not do gens and get more objective points and maybe you’ll pull the killer away from the hatch?
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I just pretend to be AFK as killer, then surprise 'em with an insta-grab as soon as they take the bait.

As survivor I just sneak off to do gens.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

ok i will just slug the third person like ususal

• NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    yeet said:

ok i will just slug the third person like ususal

That's assuming you can always find the fourth. 
  • NoxiousOnnyyxx
    Why not do gens and get more objective points and maybe you’ll pull the killer away from the hatch?
    Because most matches that I've been in, the killer never leaves....I'm not gonna waste my time. 
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    BoxingRouge said:

Because most matches that I've been in, the killer never leaves....I'm not gonna waste my time. 

That sounds like a good thing. It means you can actually just do the gens and get out through the gate.

• NoxiousOnnyyxx
    TAG said:

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    BoxingRouge said:

That sounds like a good thing. It means you can actually just do the gens and get out through the gate.

Assuming they don't have noed...
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    I wonder what the record for stand offs is. My longest stand off was almost 3 hours (I played survivor). Had a couple other stand offs that lasted between 1-2 hours. I kind of like stand offs, too. 
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Who cares, not wasting my time cause you want to use the bailout feature.
  • NoxiousOnnyyxx
    Yamaoka said:
    I wonder what the record for stand offs is. My longest stand off was almost 3 hours (I played survivor). Had a couple other stand offs that lasted between 1-2 hours. I kind of like stand offs, too. 
    One of my friends waited for like 3-4 hours and I think they got out. 
  • NoxiousOnnyyxx
    Who cares, not wasting my time cause you want to use the bailout feature. 

😂😂😂😂😂
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    No I Will just go and afk and have fun, always funny how long some survivors actually care (a bit sad too tbh)
  • NoxiousOnnyyxx
    Master said:
    No I Will just go and afk and have fun, always funny how long some survivors actually care (a bit sad too tbh)
    A little sad how long killer wait too. Hmmm don't yall wait the same time? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂