The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Teachable perks

Hi people of the fog. 

Is it possible to skip level 30 and 35 teachable perks? What happens when I reach level 40? Will the level 35 and 40 teachable perks appear on the same bloodweb?

Thanks!

Answers

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Even if you dont get the teachables, they will keep appearing on Bloodwebs until you get them, just like normal perks. For instance, the level 35 teachable may appear at the level 36 one, the level 39 one, the level 46 one, 50, and 50, and 50, etc. My only recommendation is that you unlock them before prestige, if you ever intend to get them. I have seen people saying they wont appear after that (never experienced it, so cant confirm).

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    edited February 2019
    Ryuzaki said:
    Hi people of the fog. 

Is it possible to skip level 30 and 35 teachable perks? What happens when I reach level 40? Will the level 35 and 40 teachable perks appear on the same bloodweb?

Thanks!
    All your teachables and regular perks just keep spawning in the web until you have them all so if you don’t get the teachable it just stops it appearing in other characters webs, but it will keep showing in yours randomly though so might not get them in the same web, and if you do you’ll only be able to get one and the entity will take the other if they are in the same web, so you’ll have to get it when it pops up again.
  • Ryuzaki
    Ryuzaki Member Posts: 688
    Thanks guys.

If I skip the level 30 and 35 teachable perks, the level 40 teachable will not appear on the bloodweb until I unlock either the level 30 or 35 teachable perk?

Hope that makes sense.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

@Ryuzaki said:
    Thanks guys.

If I skip the level 30 and 35 teachable perks, the level 40 teachable will not appear on the bloodweb until I unlock either the level 30 or 35 teachable perk?

Hope that makes sense.

No, it wont matter. There is no prerequisite other than simply reaching that level.