The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Legion Buff Idea--Edited

HatCreature
HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

What if we changed the bar that fuels FF into a slower charging bar similar to Spirit's but MUCH slower, then we take out the Deep Wounds. Now we have a Killer who rushes like Hillbilly but without an insta-down, they still have to hit you twice and CAN hit you twice but the consequence is that it takes a bit for the FF to charge up, and it NEEDS to charge up ALL THE WAY. Also, I think with that change that Legion should have a standard movement speed of 115. Perhaps one of the Ultra-Rares can be changed that gives the DW ability instead of it being standard?

EDIT---The Feral Frenzy timer decreases with every hit you land but ends immediatley when you down someone. So you can still hit multiple people but once you down someone the whole thing resets and you have to charge it up again. I'm thinking the timer would take 40 seconds to a minute?

Post edited by HatCreature on

Comments

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Wait... What? You want a killer with no counterplay to have an instadown? Because hitting twice without "deep wound" but actual injuries would be pretty much an instadown as both hits can't be countered unless the Legion player is drunk as hell. 
  • HatCreature

@Yamaoka said:
    Wait... What? You want a killer with no counterplay to have an instadown? Because hitting twice without "deep wound" but actual injuries would be pretty much an instadown as both hits can't be countered unless the Legion player is drunk as hell. 

That's why I was suggesting a really long charge, Myers needs a long charge to get to Evil Within 3, it's long because people run away a lot but that long charge makes it hard to get there so why not have a set time for the charge to happen, maybe every minute? Or maybe every 40 seconds?

I know that Legion is incredibly difficult to change but I wasn't sure if anyone had mentioned this suggestion before. Also I think I need to edit my post because I just realized something.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@HatCreature said:
    What if we changed the bar that fuels FF into a slower charging bar similar to Spirit's but MUCH slower, then we take out the Deep Wounds. Now we have a Killer who rushes like Hillbilly but without an insta-down, they still have to hit you twice and CAN hit you twice but the consequence is that it takes a bit for the FF to charge up, and it NEEDS to charge up ALL THE WAY. Also, I think with that change that Legion should have a standard movement speed of 115. Perhaps one of the Ultra-Rares can be changed that gives the DW ability instead of it being standard?

EDIT---The Feral Frenzy timer decreases with every hit you land but ends immediatley when you down someone. So you can still hit multiple people but once you down someone the whole thing resets and you have to charge it up again. I'm thinking the timer would take 40 seconds to a minute?

Can you please read my post about the legion ;)? and check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4C0LjcikoI

• Arroz

@Yamaoka said:

Cof cof Frank's mixtape Cof cof
    He already has a instadown without need of skill.

• HatCreature

@Arroz said:

@HatCreature said:

Can you please read my post about the legion ;)? and check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4C0LjcikoI

I saw your post, the one in Survivors right? I actually commented on that video, once I saw it I was thinking of ways to redo his power and came up with this. What do you think about the idea since you possibly play lots of Survivor.

• Arroz

@HatCreature said:

@Arroz said:

@HatCreature said:

I saw your post, the one in Survivors right? I actually commented on that video, once I saw it I was thinking of ways to redo his power and came up with this. What do you think about the idea since you possibly play lots of Survivor.

I honestly dont know what to do you with legion, this killer is a big problem because if i just change something he can simply be weak or overpowered so that's a big problem..