The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any plans for fixing this issue (ps4/maybe xbox)?

KingB
KingB Member Posts: 747
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
The survivors' character model moves faster than the controller can move the camera. This wouldn't be that big of an issue if auto-aim wasn't broken as well. Seriously 70% of the time auto-aim either doesn't work or causes you to miss. No, 360's are not impossible to counter but they are annoyingly difficult. 

Comments

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Have you tried turning up your sensitivity? More than likely the survivors have maxed out their sensitivity what I do is when I'm close enough, I know they are gonna do it I kinda just go towards the direction but I kinda back up while doing it and I just tap the hit button instead of hold it and I'll usually get the hit but if you lunge or bite too early you'll usually get 360 on
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@KingB said:
    The survivors' character model moves faster than the controller can move the camera. This wouldn't be that big of an issue if auto-aim wasn't broken as well. Seriously 70% of the time auto-aim either doesn't work or causes you to miss. No, 360's are not impossible to counter but they are annoyingly difficult. 

Just wait until 360ing doesnt happen in reallife for the killer anymore, thats gonna be fun

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    @OrionsFury4789 Yes, I play on max sensitivity. That's when auto-aim shafts me. It will go like down and to the left/right and they just keep running straight.
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Yeah, they are annoying but usually I still manage to hit them

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Honestly this is because console hasn't been optimized yet... yeah it's still possible to play but it's frustrating as you said