The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Getting pallet-reversed should be rewarded more

The latest pro stun is getting pallet-reversed!

currently such a risky and difficult technique is rewarded with the same 1000 BPs as a traditional pallet stun

@monto got his 4ss reversed in 4:21 (his feic is alll a poem lol):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgqmRXfyHho

agree?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I still am upset that the reverse pallet thingy was another shadow nerf.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@Master said:

explain plz

• Master
    edited February 2019

@BACKSTABBER said:

@Master said:

explain plz

Well I cant remember BHVR mentioning it in any of the patch notes when they introduced it, do you?

Feel free to prove me wrong, maybe I missed sth

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

@Master said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@Master said:

explain plz

Well I cant remember BHVR mentioning it in any of the patch notes when they introduced it, do you?

Pallet reversing was a thing when pallet vacuums were still a thing. You can't really do it anymore since you can't tp to the other side anymore. Also what happened to Monto was ######### pallet hitboxes, obviously he should've gotten the hit since he outplayed the survivor but the survivor just got lucky.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@PolarBear said:

@Master said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@Master said:

explain plz

Pallet reversing was a thing when pallet vacuums were still a thing. You can't really do it anymore since you can't tp to the other side anymore. Also what happened to Monto was ######### pallet hitboxes, obviously he should've gotten the hit since he outplayed the survivor but the survivor just got lucky.

it still is, freddy you can do it you same with every other killer, freddy is the easiest tho, but its harder now than before

• Master

@PolarBear said:

@Master said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@Master said:

explain plz

Ah I just watched the thing at 4:21. Thats just an issue of overly large pallet hitboxes (those have been increasing over time aswell, without noticing in patch notes, just btw).

I was talking about magically being sucked back in slow motion instead of getting a hit through the pallet.