The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What killer should I get with 9000 shards? Let the games begin!!!

http://www.strawpoll.me/17422598 this to help me decide what one to get with 9000 shards right now I'm at 7k:)

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

If I was you in your place than I would choose the hag from 3 reasons:
    Ruin, her power is very powerful and fun to play.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Ok thanks

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Definitely hag

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    Wait I got hag for free, is it not free?

Also I would rather get Spirit and wait for Ruin in Shrine. 9000 shards for Ruin is kinda dumb
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Even though I enjoy the clown, you should definitely get hag.

She is one of the top tier killers if she is used right, and her perks are good imo.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,890
    edited February 2019

I voted Clown simply for the fact that he's a good killer and you don't see enough Clowns in the game. Plenty of Hags and crappy Legions, but Clown is rare from my experience.

• snowflake102

Ok thanks

• snowflake102

Right now I'm at 7k so there's still plenty of time for me to pick ether the clown or the hag but it looks like the hag is going to be the winner:) this voting helps me decide. THX.....

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Are you mad? Just buy the DLC-s! You'll need those Iridescents for BP!
  • snowflake102

What? Way would I buy the dlcs if I can get these killers for free?

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

@jackkn12 said:

Hag, Huntress, Doctor, Nurse, Hillbilly, Wraith, and Trapper are free. Clown, Spirit, Freddy, Michael, Pig, Legion, and Leatherface are not.

• snowflake102

I know that I meant way did he say don't buy em save my shards for bp? What I meant about getting em for free was with shards:) besides pig,leatherface,freddy...

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@XavierBoah17 said:

Free on consoles. Same goes for Doctor's DLC

@BigBadPiggy said:

@jackkn12 said:

Hag, Huntress, Doctor, Nurse, Hillbilly, Wraith, and Trapper are free. Clown, Spirit, Freddy, Michael, Pig, Legion, and Leatherface are not.

On consoles ye. On PC it's minus Doctor and Hag

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

@Milo said:

@XavierBoah17 said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@jackkn12 said:

Yeah I realized this morning that the disc I had was of the special edition. That is really ######### stupid that you have to pay for those guys. But why did we get Huntress for free even though she came out AFTER Hag, and Doctor? That's ######### dumb.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    I personally find hag and clown boring to play, the only reason I bought them is for the perks. Same for doc, pretty boring killer.
    Spirit is really fun to play. Legion is more like a "I just want to chill and have fun, I'm not in the mood for sweaty mindgames. Just hit'n'run" which is really good for relaxing. 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    I personally find hag and clown boring to play, the only reason I bought them is for the perks. Same for doc, pretty boring killer.
    Spirit is really fun to play. Legion is more like a "I just want to chill and have fun, I'm not in the mood for sweaty mindgames. Just hit'n'run" which is really good for relaxing. 

More like, hit, look down, follow blood, get a free down thanks to no counterplay.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Poweas said:

@HavelmomDaS1 said:

More like, hit, look down, follow blood, get a free down thanks to no counterplay.

Or that, no matter how you Play Legion the chasing is pretty relaxing (at least for me) and good alternative if you don't want tryhard and just have fun playing 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@BigBadPiggy said:

@Milo said:

@XavierBoah17 said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@jackkn12 said:

Yeah I realized this morning that the disc I had was of the special edition. That is really [BAD WORD] stupid that you have to pay for those guys. But why did we get Huntress for free even though she came out AFTER Hag, and Doctor? That's [BAD WORD] dumb.

Just because. They said that somewhere pretty sure: "If we can give you guys free dlc we will" (not 100% correct quote)
    Oh and also! Those chapters are free on consoles but other dlces cost more. So it counter balances a little

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845

Also I would rather get Spirit and wait for Ruin in Shrine. 9000 shards for Ruin is kinda dumb
    Hag is free for consoles I believe with the DBD special edition
  • TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

Legion is the most fun to play (but the least fun to play against). Hag, however, has Ruin. If you have Ruin already, then Legion should be your choice, but if you don't, by all means, get Hag.

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    Guys Hes paying 9k shards for Ruin. Ruin is a must have but its in the shrine of secrets every other week why would he want hag just for Ruin? 
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited February 2019
    I see a hag in your future. She awards prediction and preparation. Check out @SpaceCoconut 's video on YouTube for a great hag guide. Make sure to check on the updated version in its description.
  • snowflake102

Ok thanks