The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Joys Of Rank Reset.

2»

Comments

• AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118

You get reported for literally no reason. Wonderful.

Finally i don't have to deal with the boosted morons teammates on red ranks. This time i don't wanna rank up to these ranks. And about the photo, survivors sometimes complains a lot about stupid things. Yesterday a guy told me that I was a "bad killer" for caught him in 5 s (I was playing Spirit and he was pretty bad, no juking and running straight) and then he said he "will going to block me with mgla" and he called me trash. People are so salty and funny in both sides.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Now I remember why I hate this game.

Camp after camp after camp.

I hate rank reset. Wish the devs would pull their finger out and educate the green ranks on how to play.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@The_Crusader said:

I hate rank reset. Wish the devs would pull their finger out and educate the green ranks on how to play.

Camping can be easily punished by doing gens, it is your fault that you thought you could save someone who was being camped by the killer.

• The_Crusader

@The_Crusader said:

Camping can be easily punished by doing gens, it is your fault that you thought you could save someone who was being camped by the killer.

You don't say....

I did do gens actually. My complaint is that its about as much fun as watching paint dry.

Everyone knows its the interactions with the killer and the suspense that make survivor fun. Not holding M1 on a gen while the killer stands at the other side of the map staring at someone on the hook.

So I made it out but man are they boring games. Also how much fun do you think the people being camped had?

It's not our fault at all, it's the killers fault for playing lame.

After rank reset every game is me doing gens for the hatch while everyone else gets camped and farmed. This is how green ranks were. It needs to change.
  • Detective_Jonathan

@The_Crusader said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

You don't say....

I did do gens actually. My complaint is that its about as much fun as watching paint dry.

Everyone knows its the interactions with the killer and the suspense that make survivor fun. Not holding M1 on a gen while the killer stands at the other side of the map staring at someone on the hook.

So I made it out but man are they boring games. Also how much fun do you think the people being camped had?

After rank reset every game is me doing gens for the hatch while everyone else gets camped and farmed. This is how green ranks were. It needs to change.

Alright, listen here, chill with the "You don't say" Got it?

First off, yes, the player being camped is not having any fun. Don't know why that would matter to you considering from it sounds like you're playing solo. Yes, it sucks that they are being camped and yes, it sucks that you are just doing gens and not being chased, as being chased is the only fun thing in this entire game, if you don't like it, then maybe you should join the person being camped.

• The_Crusader

@The_Crusader said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

You don't say....

First off, yes, the player being camped is not having any fun. Don't know why that would matter to you considering from it sounds like you're playing solo. Yes, it sucks that they are being camped and yes, it sucks that you are just doing gens and not being chased, as being chased is the only fun thing in this entire game, if you don't like it, then maybe you should join the person being camped.

Why so hostile?

Nobody finds 5 camping games in a row fun. Nobody. It's just one of those problems with rank reset.
  • Detective_Jonathan

@The_Crusader said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

You don't say....

Why so hostile?

Nobody finds 5 camping games in a row fun. Nobody. It's just one of those problems with rank reset.

No one is being hostile, but you sound like you're playing the victim.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797

You act as if you didn't already expect this , you've been on dbd long enough to see this man. Lol 
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@The_Crusader said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

You don't say....

Why so hostile?

He's being like that to everyone.

• Detective_Jonathan

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

You act as if you didn't already expect this , you've been on dbd long enough to see this man. Lol 

Correction: You THINK i didn't expect this.

@fluffybunny said:

@The_Crusader said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

You don't say....

Why so hostile?

This man is complaining about being camped and me telling him about a solution is me being hostile? So many things i want to say but imma just not. God forbid i say what's on my mind and you start pulling the victim card as well.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Detective_Jonathan said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

@fluffybunny said:

@The_Crusader said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

You don't say....

Why so hostile?

This man is complaining about being camped and me telling him about a solution is me being hostile? So many things i want to say but imma just not. God forbid i say what's on my mind and you start pulling the victim card as well.

No, but you're being rude to multiple people like someone stole your cheerios.

• Detective_Jonathan
    edited February 2019

@fluffybunny said:

@Detective_Jonathan said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

@fluffybunny said:

@The_Crusader said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

Detective_Jonathan said:

@The_Crusader said:

You don't say....

Why so hostile?

No, but you're being rude to multiple people like someone stole your cheerios.

Because i like telling it how it is. This is the internet after all, i can do that. And yes, someone did steal my cheerios :angry:

In all seriousness if you don't like it then you have the choice to not comment, you can't just sit there and tell me "Oh you're being mean to people, you need to chill out" First off, i'm not being mean to anyone, but since you seem to think that, imma start doing that from now on.