The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Does Leader still affect gens.

Poweas
Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

By the former 9%?

I saw Ochido's recent video (I was bored ok?) and he's still just as annoying as ever. There was a point where he jumped on a gen with a leader effect on and the gens bar was yellow. Does it still affect gens by 9% and everything else by 25% or whatever it is now? I just want to know because I seriously might go back to running it.

Comments

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

No.

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

58:28-1:00:45

Official statement by the Devs about Leader and all other vaulting affecting perks.

• Poweas

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

58:28-1:00:45

Official statement by the Devs about Leader and all other vaulting affecting perks.

@makayla said:
    No.

Thanks guys. Would it be worth running over Prove thyself or nah?

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Neither are really worth running unless you are playing in swf they are more team based perks, playing solo they are wasted imo as others benefit you more.

You won't see any new Ochido videos as he was banned around the 26th of January on his ps4 account, the player base for once united to thank the devs  :).
  • Poweas

@twistedmonkey said:
    Neither are really worth running unless you are playing in swf they are more team based perks, playing solo they are wasted imo as others benefit you more.

You won't see any new Ochido videos as he was banned around the 26th of January on his ps4 account, the player base for once united to thank the devs  :).

I'm glad. It's not that he was toxic. But he used to (I don't think he does it any more, correct me if I'm wrong) say creepy things about the females he played with. It was disgusting.