The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Devs can we have more fight-back perks or items in future?

Lately I am observing so many survs that play just to chase the killer, unhook, troll, t-bag... this is caused due to the frustration and impotence of couldnt fight back the killer. People around lv10 dont wanna do gens! it is boring!

I really miss some more action that pallet'ing a killer to have more fun

devs can we please equip kind of baseball bat, molotov cocktail or perks like american football tackles? of course just causing a stun to the killer, limited use, so the change should not so big

Comments

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Only if they have to find parts and assemble the items, and then they're limited use.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Boss said:
    You know 1 big reason why i disliked Deathgarden?
    Stuns.
    I played Kingdom Hearts 3 a lot lately, y'know one thing i heavily dislike in it?
    Stuns.

There's few things in videogames that drain my motivation more than just being unable to do anything. (Crashes drain my motivation more though.)
    If this were a thing, and i start meeting groups, or even just all solos that equip these stun Perks, i might actually just be gone.

Not to say it's a good or bad thing, i would just despise the crap out of it.

You get the worst of it in Skullgirls Mobile. I shudder to think of it.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Shad03 said:

@Boss said:
    Stuns.
    I played Kingdom Hearts 3 a lot lately, y'know one thing i heavily dislike in it?
    Stuns.

There's few things in videogames that drain my motivation more than just being unable to do anything. (Crashes drain my motivation more though.)
    If this were a thing, and i start meeting groups, or even just all solos that equip these stun Perks, i might actually just be gone.

"Mobile"
    I know enough, thanks.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@mintchapstick said:
    Only if they have to find parts and assemble the items, and then they're limited use.

Could give survivors another objective they could do if they'd like more protection, though they'd need to mess with the generator times/objectives to make it fair for killers.

• Shad03

@Boss said:

@Shad03 said:

@Boss said:
    Stuns.
    Stuns.

"Mobile"
    I know enough, thanks.

It's not as bad as you think. Just that some modifiers can make the chances of stuns happening is the worst when all you fight are near omniscient ai fighter who can attack the moment you stop blocking.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Shad03 said:

@Boss said:

@Shad03 said:

@Boss said:
    Stuns.
    Stuns.

"Mobile"
    I know enough, thanks.

It's not as bad as you think. Just that some modifiers can make the chances of stuns happening is the worst when all you fight are near omniscient ai fighter who can attack the moment you stop blocking.

Not necessarily the game, it's just that i prefer to play games that i don't have to control with 2 thumbs or 1 index finger.

• Shad03

@Boss said:

@Shad03 said:

@Boss said:

@Shad03 said:

@Boss said:
    Stuns.
    Stuns.

"Mobile"
    I know enough, thanks.

Not necessarily the game, it's just that i prefer to play games that i don't have to control with 2 thumbs or 1 index finger.

Aw. Makes sense. Well, I will stop hassling this thread. I don't have much to say except that stuns suck. And this idea would make Enduring a a must have perk.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I disagree with that, as a survivor, your whole is to survive, run, not fight, what I DO think is that maybe you could get a bulletproof vest as a rare item, and it would absorb the hit, only allowing one hit, it would give you a speed boost still but you take 0 damage.*

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Sure. I mean DS has frustrated many people for 2+ years but I'm sure this would go down just fine.

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    You shouldnt be ableto fight back in this game, it would just not sit well. If you wanna fight back then I got the game for you *looks at Friday The 13th*
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    edited February 2019
    Flashlights? Christmas crackers? New year crackers? Pallets? DS? Insta heals to a certain extent?

What else do you want man?

We all know that doing gens is boring and playing survivor was way more funny back then (reason why I shifted playing killer more, survivor got boring), but killers will get bullied or even harder genrushed. Maybe in a casual mode if devs would finally introduce such a thing, but not for the one and only game mode we currently have. It already can be really frustrating and hardcore to verse well organised and skilled death squads. 
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

How about a Wooden Mask for Survivors. You would find them in matches, maybe not chests but like how Lanterns are (though maybe only 2 per match). No matter what cosmetics you're using, there's a wooden mask in front of your head, even an inch in front, and when you take a hit, you lose the mask instead, sorta like Crash Bandicoot.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Just from a survivor standpoint, no. Id rather have teammates helping to finish the objective than trying to hunt down the killer for giggles and meme Snapshots.
  • Milkymalk
    Milkymalk Member Posts: 221

@XavierBoah17 said:
    You shouldnt be ableto fight back in this game, it would just not sit well. If you wanna fight back then I got the game for you looks at Friday The 13th

And we all know how successful that game is.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Baseball bat vs Leatherface's chainsaw. cough... Good luck.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Guys, guys, calm down. He's just baiting. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Tsulan said:

Now you went and ruined it. 😁

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

my fight back perk would be my panties tossed in the killers face!

• Tsulan
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Oh... 
    Uhm...
    How about a long overdue buff for DS? Multiple uses per match. 
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Oh... 
    Uhm...

How about when a killer carries a survivor, another survivor could Dead-Hard-dash into them so that the killer gets stunned and drops the survivor?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BACKSTABBER said:
    Lately I am observing so many survs that play just to chase the killer, unhook, troll, t-bag... this is caused due to the frustration and impotence of couldnt fight back the killer. People around lv10 dont wanna do gens! it is boring!

devs can we please equip kind of baseball bat, molotov cocktail or perks like american football tackles? of course just causing a stun to the killer, limited use, so the change should not so big

And what does the killer get? A flame thrower?

• Tsulan
    Master said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

And what does the killer get? A flame thrower?

Grenade launchers!
  • Tsulan

@Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Oh... 
    Uhm...

How about when a killer carries a survivor, another survivor could Dead-Hard-dash into them so that the killer gets stunned and drops the survivor?

I always wondered why David couldn't tackle killers.