The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Story TIME

I had equipped DS cause people were specifically targetting me (they were mad I had 3% of shaggy's power) and I had gone into this game with Freddy

Ruin, NOED, you know the typically poor freddy build. (pls nerf i mean buff freddy)

Anyway, I missed my ds because he was dribbling me, and on his attempt to get the last dribble to hook me, my adrenaline popped and zoooom off I go

skrrt

pce fredd boi

he also complained for like 3 min about it and I laughed because I looped him when he had his NOED speed increase and he still didn't get me lol

Comments

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Dear Diary....
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Here ya' go! :)

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@Rex_Huin said:
    Dear Diary....

<3 Brady

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Freddy be like: 
  • Paiz
    Paiz Member Posts: 81

yikes

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

3% Shaggy power? What's that?

• RepliCant

@JanTheMan said:
    Freddy be like: 

LMFAOAOAOOOOOO

• RepliCant

@Paiz said:
    yikes

I mean, it was a 3v1

hell yall got high expectations for a general discussion FORUM

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Brady said:
    I had equipped DS cause people were specifically targetting me (they were mad I had 3% of shaggy's power) and I had gone into this game with Freddy

Ruin, NOED, you know the typically poor freddy build. (pls nerf i mean buff freddy)

Anyway, I missed my ds because he was dribbling me, and on his attempt to get the last dribble to hook me, my adrenaline popped and zoooom off I go

skrrt

pce fredd boi

he also complained for like 3 min about it and I laughed because I looped him when he had his NOED speed increase and he still didn't get me lol

If you use DS in my games, I will make sure that you suffer.

Just my two cents

• RepliCant

@Master said:

@Brady said:

skrrt

pce fredd boi

If you use DS in my games, I will make sure that you suffer.

Just my two cents

Nah I totally agree

but you killers (not all) are so cheesey with that #########, like get over. I didn't run DS except for that game and that's when I don't get toxic killers :)

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

I run DS and it's overpowered and if I used it on a killer, I dont mind getting camped.
    It's a crutch.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    edited February 2019
    You are getting camped even if you are perkless and itemless. I still don't use DS tho.
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Eveline said:
    You are getting camped even if you are perkless and itemless. I still don't use DS tho.

Not every killer camps.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    I didn't said that