The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Perks that work on Legion?

I know that Play with your food works with The Legion's Frenzy, any suggestions?

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

PWYF doesn't work as good as you'd think, as you waste the tokens from the perk faaaar faster than you gain them. PWYF works best on killers like Leatherface, who can down survivors in a single hit and still keep tokens going.

If you want something that sync with Feral Frenzy, then perks like Franklin's Demise or Hex: The Third Seal are better.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@se05239 said:
    PWYF doesn't work as good as you'd think, as you waste the tokens from the perk faaaar faster than you gain them. PWYF works best on killers like Leatherface, who can down survivors in a single hit and still keep tokens going.

If you want something that sync with Feral Frenzy, then perks like Franklin's Demise or Hex: The Third Seal are better.

You don't lose tokens from Chainsawing survivors? NO WAY.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@ShrekIsHot said:

@se05239 said:

You don't lose tokens from Chainsawing survivors? NO WAY.

You do. One token. Even if you hit all four survivors in one of Bubba's chainsaw frenzies. He's.. cost efficient.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@se05239 said:

You do. One token. Even if you hit all four survivors in one of Bubba's chainsaw frenzies. He's.. cost efficient.

THANK YOU.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Thanatophobia syncs best with him, but that Perk is mediocre at best anyway.
    Still, you can achieve mediocrity best on him.

Hex: The Third Seal syncs best with him, but it obviously suffers from being a Hex.
    Plus it isn't that dangerous unless you specifically focus your build on removing information from them.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Sloppy butcher, bloodhound, monitor & abuse, overcharge
    People don't like to heal against legion so the increased bleeding and bloodhound make it really easy to track them down.
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Save The Best For Last has been popular I've seen, they don't use FF as much to down people so they rely on their base speed.

If you have Irridescent Button you can run Unnerving Presence combined with Huntress Lullaby.

Remember Me, Sloppy Butcher, Rancor, and BBQ & Chili won me my best match. I Morid my Obsession and managed to juggle both Exit gates because I kept wounding and inflicting Deep Wounds so they had the worst time trying to open the Exit and when I hooked the 3rd I found the 4th. Then the 4th gloriously DC'd on me, it was an epic win I wish I recorded.

• FallenOrpheus
    FallenOrpheus Member Posts: 58
    I mostly use bbq, ruin and thanatophobia. Would a good fourth perk be surveillance(I'll have to level up my pig) or discordance/monitor?
  • Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

Bloodhound is the most powerful perk on Legion. Because it's easier to injure with Legion than other killers, it gives you a powerful tracking tool which only becomes more powerful because of how Deep Wounds works. You can follow somebody without technically chasing them.