The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So now that DbD will be available on the switch

Plus the dedicated servers are coming out this summer, can we please have cross progression? Y'know so we dont have to restart the grind and buy all the chapters again? I've put in lots of money in this game because I love it and support the devs, but I can't do this for the 3rd time. I'm not made of money you know? So could we please have the option to create something like a Dead by Daylight account so we can transfer our progress over to other platforms. Perhaps dedicated servers could make this become a possibility. Looking foward to the switch release (really hope that the game will run decently on it at least) 

Comments

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

I've actually sent in a support ticket about this before (transferring data from Xbox to PC and PS4) and they said it isn't something they have the ability to do right now. I really really hope they're able to by the time dedicated servers come out.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the devs stated before that there wont be cross-progression.

I am really curious about cross platform matchmaking though. Some platforms already lack players......

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Master said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the devs stated before that there wont be cross-progression.

I am really curious about cross platform matchmaking though. Some platforms already lack players......

I never heard the devs saying anything about that topic tbh, did they said that in a stream?