The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion Changes? Secondary Objectives are coming?

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    They will come but no date yet..... the end game I'm excited to see!! 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

So was anything confirmed, or is that just clickbait? If the former, can anyone summarize what was confirmed?

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Hmmmm McLean plays the Freddy very often...I wonder why.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Yeah I don't want to watch, can you give a summary?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Bravo0413 said:

Yeah yeah, freddy rework is coming too, SC nerf coming too, DS rework coming too, hatch losing SOON TM

Im holding my breath.....

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Orion said:

So was anything confirmed, or is that just clickbait? If the former, can anyone summarize what was confirmed?

McLean said he is excited about the endgame changes and said they are looking into Legion. Nothing specific.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master said:

@Bravo0413 said:

Yeah yeah, freddy rework is coming too, SC nerf coming too, DS rework coming too, hatch losing SOON TM

Do Freddy rework right or rush him out to please the vocal minority, SC nerf wait then what was the overall healing nerf then? DS rework needs to be done right or there'll just be more whining and same for hatch closing.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@HatCreature said:
    @mintchapstick @Orion basically Ardetha watch Clean's stream and asked about Legion and Endgame, he said that the next stream they do will be about that, at least about the endgame anyway but no real news on Legion except that they KNOW Legion needs fixing.

So, clickbait. Why am I not surprised?
    Thanks for the summary. It was late where I lived, so I wasn't gonna bother with the video because it looked a lot like clickbait.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Lmao this thread is as clickbaity as the actual video, i've fallen for both, sadly.

But yeah, nothing is confirmed, it's just stuff that was said wich could or couldn't happen.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Master said:

@Bravo0413 said:

:'( 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Master said:

@Bravo0413 said:

they have said that several times now, still only one somewhat happened and thats SelfCare and the healing speed nerf for all healing actions