The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stop giving me Swamp maps

i swear, at least 40% of the time I get either pale rose or grim pantry. Anyone else experiencing somethin like this?

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I like swamp tho, good totem spots, corn, Haddonfeild and Crotus Prenn on the other hand are my biggest enemies in this game

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Use offerings?

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@SenzuDuck said:
    Use offerings?

This, plus the maps come in bunches where you'll get ones you like as well.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I'm at 40+% with Haddonfield, Springvale, and Game. Every day I start playing I get Game, about 80% of the time. I get Haddonfield several times in a row, no offerings. Springvale every day yet Yamaoka is rare, carnival is rare, and two from the same setting 2-3 times in a row.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Personally I love swamp maps, do you wanna give your mm to me?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    I think the game is convinced that you are Shrek.
  • IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited February 2019

I started a thread few days ago talking about it, I'm almost sure the RNG of the maps is broken or at least the RNG is intentionally made to not give the same percentage of spawn in all the maps.
    However I get more Autoheavens and Coldwinds than Swamp maps but they are frequent too.

For me:
    Autoheaven and Coldwind very very frequent, Swamp frequent, Crotus Prenn frequent, MacMillan frequent.

Yamaoka, Red Forest, Haddonfield, Springwood and Ormond mid frequency.

I almost never get Gideon and Lery's which are the most killer sided maps, I think it's not coincidence.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

My friend and I got Haddonfield like 4 times across only 6 games the other day. My ears are still bleeding from the loud ass intro music bug.

And yesterday right after reset I played a bunch of Spirit games. Got Autohaven maps every game but 1.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@GT_Legend2 said:
    i swear, at least 40% of the time I get either pale rose or grim pantry. Anyone else experiencing somethin like this?

Dead meme inbound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRM2PSoMlUg