The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can looking up 100% protect you against flashlight blindness?

Just wonderting. I guess yes?

And can any build of perks protect you from a crackers in front of you? I guess no?

Best Answers

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072
    Answer ✓

@BACKSTABBER said:

And can any build of perks protect you from a crackers in front of you? I guess no?

From crackers, i think no and yes looking up is 100% if you have the time

Answers

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited February 2019

@DarkGGhost said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

From crackers, i think no and yes looking up is 100% if you have the time

thanks, from crackers I guess nothing can save you

but for looking up when flashlight who knows.... mostly yes if u do it fast as u said

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited February 2019

Yes, looking up does counter flashlights greatly. It is however what you sometimes cant do if the Survivor has a good flashlight and aim/timing.

Party starters can sometimes be a bit more "temperamental". Sometimes looking up works, sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes turning around works, some other times doesnt. The only counter to them is just Franklin's Demise or force them to drop them during the chase.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@Boss said:
    Not if they are above you, like as if you're looking at a balcony from the ground on Haddonfield.

well said

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    If you're a trapper main like your pic, you can try something I used to do when I mained him which is pretend to pick them up by starting the trap setting motion instead and majority of the time you'll bait the flashlighter out and if all else fails start to look one way and then last second turn the complete other way and that will throw off the timing usually